**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

how would he be able to do his job

think about it. he asks for something. then the other GM says we want you to throw in fields and douglas. then walsh says i can't do that. the other gm calls dolan. dolan gives whatever they want

donnie was emasculated by dolan. there wasnt a way for him to do jis job right

and #%*+ melo too

wow
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

how is he going to finish a job when rival gm's go over his head and go talk to dolan thus ruining any position of power he has
I don't know. Find a way.

MSG needs an all access Knicks channel. Showing nothing but Knicks fights now. Not even caring about what else is being reported about sports right now. Don't even think Shaq is gonna cheer me up.

Got me feeling like the Fresh Prince in the father episode.

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by skillz

Why everyone talking CP3 and Gasol. I'll take Dwight Howard over both of them
im pretty sure the OG comment was sarcastic, because lets be real, we are not getting any of them. 

How i think our off season will go:

Aquire Session from CLE somehow,
Sign Dalembert,
Draft Faried
Go into the season  and actually have the team feel like they are gonna play a season together.

this!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I just heard about that... I believe the way Dolan conducted that Melo deal made his mind up for him
30t6p3b.gif
Donnie Walsh put together the best Knick team in a decade and in one fell swoop this guy Dolan ruined it all with his greed. Now he's going to raise ticket prices by an astronomical 50%. How can you Knick fans really continue to support this? This dude cares more about money than he does about championships.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Don't want Allen Houston, hire a real replacement

dolan is the GM. with isiah whispering in his ear. Whoever is going to be GM is a puppet

this is unbelievable.

it's legitimately scary how much dolan does not give a +*%!

how can pringles not be worried? the man who hired him and is giving him 6 mil a year just walked away because of all this $!$%*@+#. eff pringles but let's see what happens next....

Back
Top Bottom