**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i deaded wifey on the laptop just to read the last 6-8 pages...thats dedication ... new fans ALREADY?...lebron all over again
nerd.gif

that felton loss is the most heartfelt one, dude was embracing the city too and damn just pulled the seat from underhim

I don't mind this deal, we still keep Anthony Randolph, which means we'll probably be flipping him for a first round of our own or a viable role player.

lets trade the rest of the team for cp3 now
grin.gif
laugh.gif

in all seriousness I cant wait for the first game at home wensday night

Not going to lie. I'm hyped. The trade isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Expecting to see alot of bandwagoners now. Only person that I didn't want to give up was mozgov but it's all good.

Smh at Denver for dragging this out though.

Walsh definitely didn't approve this trade though. This has dolan's fingerprints all over it. Including...that guy whose name I won't mention

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't mind this deal, we still keep Anthony Randolph, which means we'll probably be flipping him for a first round of our own or a viable role player.
AR + Curry are gone

The Knicks drafted David Lee, Nate Robinson, Channing Frye, Landry Fields...All very solid role players..The Knicks may have never recently drafted a star but they have drafted many good role players and I'm confident they can do the same going into the future..And there are many good bench players in the 2011 free agency..Look at the Heat..They have Wade, Lebron, Bosh and............................Mike Miller? He was hyped all summer as being the X factor...They have a ehhhhhh supporting cast and are still cruising through the regular season..At the end of the day, this was a trade that needed to be done.

In all seriousness, if the Knicks planned on getting Carmelo in free agency and in free agency Wilson Chandler bounced and Carmelo went to another team, we'd all be salty..Idc if Wilson said he wants to be a Knick forever or w/e he said..There are no guarantees in this league

Just throwing this out here.

Watch Mike D'Antoni coach 1 more year and then Phil Jackson after 1 year off decide to come back for a new challenge and coach the team he played for. James Dolan would pay him more than what Jerry Buss is paying him now which is around $12 million a year.

The bench isn't that bad. Who'd we have off the bench before of note? Chandler struggled off the bench and D'Antoni always started Gallo.

It really doesn't look that different than what we had off the bench before the trade.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Atleast we kept Eddy Curry.

Right?
laugh.gif
Nope, he has to be part of the deal because of cap wise. AR and Curry will be sent to Minnesota. 

#Daggg.

I ain't gonna lie, once I saw the Breaking News report on ESPN a smile came across my face, regardless of how much the Nuggets haggled us.

Mozgod though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sad about that.

I know Felton is sick right now.
ohwell.gif

Let's go. Now the top 4 teams gonna be jocking to stay away from us in the 1st round.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

melo on conan at 11 dont know exactly what time

Amar'e is on Lopez Tonight at 12..Imagine how epic this night of television would be if these talk shows were live
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom