**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
 @ Toney Douglas. 

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Not watching the game, but looking at the box score, this is what they mean by living and dying from the 3pt shot.
Ya think?

I don't think this team has run 1 offensive play in the last 20 minutes. It's Chauncy v. 5, Amare v. 5, Melo v. 5, or Douglas running wild. I've never seen an offense run 2 quarters without a play.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Is it just me or does anyone else think Walt Frazier is soooooo annoying? This guys vocabulary is crazy lol, talking about "the knicks with the tenacious defense"
Most boring commentator!!!
If you definition of crazy vocabulary is tenacious, go to Barnes & Noble, grab a James Joyce book and slam the corners into your eyes word to the Joker.

laugh.gif

Relax
What i meant was that he is a boring commentator.

get the hell outta this thread
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Calm down brah, you aren't going to win em all.
laugh.gif

Sorry I didn't appreciate your expert analysis, considering you admit you're not watching the game.
Regurgitating "live by the three, die by the three" didn't make me mad, thanks "brah"... it's funny people love to pop in when the Knicks are losing, that's all. 

Is it just me or does anyone else think Walt Frazier is soooooo annoying? This guys vocabulary is crazy lol, talking about "the knicks with the tenacious defense"
Most boring commentator!!!
If you definition of crazy vocabulary is tenacious, go to Barnes & Noble, grab a James Joyce book and slam the corners into your eyes word to the Joker.

laugh.gif

Relax
He's one of the better commentators on TV imo.
ohwell.gif

So, what's our excuse for this?

Just all around pathetic. Nothing positive to take from this debacle. Have to win tomorrow.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

Relax

get the hell outta this thread
indifferent.gif

Why you upset?

Knicks played like you'd think they'd play after the trade. No cohesive team ball, no help from the bench or anyone not named Melo or Amar'e. Just horrible. Bunch of fouling and then even the stars start shooting poorly after starting off so well.

Our lack of bench support really showed the most imo. No off the bench spark at all against the damn Pacers.

So anyway,

I just checked and Pryz and Dalembert are unrestricted FAs this offseason. So is Reggie Evans. I didn't know that. With w/e lil money we might have I think we have to get one 1 of the 3. Also, let Turiaf and Shelden go. Try to get rid of Walker and TD on draft night in trades. Maybe Mason Jr. and Carter too.

Wish we could acquire DJ Augstin (restricted in '12) or Ramon Sessions (unrestricted in '12).

Would be nice if Jerome Jordan could help but how much can dude improve and grow this summer if we even call him back? I'd prefer these more experienced bigs and hustle players.

No excuse when you lose to an inferior team on your home court. And their number 1 scorer is out. Knicks D in a nutshell. Show up half the time and this will be the result.

Why would you want Evans over Turiaf? Turiaf hustles a lot more, and can actually score sometimes. Evans just has a huge knack for the ball, and cant do much besides get boards. Not to mention Turiaf is a GREAT lockerroom guy.

Out of the 3, i'd prefer the white gorilla the most, but i'd be happy with all 3.

I'm sure Donnie has plans on what he wants to do next, if he's still here that is.

Cuz Turiaf is always injured. Even before the trade I forget he's on the team and unlike in the first 40 games he's losing the impact he's had game to game. I love his game when he's playing good but dude is an often injured backup. Don't think we need a lot of scoring from the c position anyway when we should be getting it from all of the other four positions.

We have 6 unrestricted FAs this off season. I think we should retain Jeffries and Shawne. I doubt Pryz, Evans, and Dalembert would all come here for cheap. Pryz being who I'd want the most.

Even though we need height can't ignore that we need off the bench scoring as well so in the next two seasons I was expecting that from a back up sg and pg.

Back
Top Bottom