Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

My 11's fit closer to TTS.  I have some 9.5 72-10s and they fit much more snug than my 9.5 FB 12s.  

Not sure if I would even wear a French Blue size 10 but I could wear a size 10 Jordan 11.  So basically, these 12's fit bigger than the 11's lol.  Hope that answered your question, let me know if not.
Yes thank you. I think the way the size 9.5 in 72-10s fit you is how the size 10 in 72-10s fits me. They are snug and we should probly go to the next size but we like the snug fit. Ill be good with size 10 in the 12s. Because i should wear a 10.5 so if these have a little room ill be golden. Also i am a 10 but could never fit a 9.5 in jordan 11s so i think ill be good. Thanks my friend

Last edited:
Repped...

But Montana wtf ?!?! To whoever decided which DSG would get these

"**** you first and foremost for making me do this ****. **********"

Montana isn't getting any...must just be a typo, the entry underneath the Montana category is a location in MO.

Last edited:
Wow i cant even say ***** sporting goods. Okay should i say Richards sporting goods? Lol. Goodluck to everyone

Last edited:
My mans at the local FTL let me see a pair early. a size 13 (and i wear a 13)

WAY BIG......

size down folks!! 

i'm gunning for a 12.

im grabbin 4 pair for myself...two in my sz, two half sz up. Keepin the two that fit.

According to Nightwing, TTS will be roomier. He says a half size down is more of a one to one fit.
I hear ya. I think i should be a 10.5 anyways but i like the 10 because its tight so hopefully they will fit good. U win a raffle and then the shoes dont fit. Would suck

Back
Top Bottom