Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I'm doing FCFS at the local Shoe Palaces. Arrive there either night before or very early AM. Like 4-5 AM. That and SNKRS app. Didn't bother with raffles other than a few Sheikh entered via codes listed on here. 

How did the 2013 taxis and French Blues fit you
2013 taxi's fit a bit big. I have a 9.5 and am gunning for a 9 this time around.  Can't wait to pick up a pair to see what this "Remastered" ******** is all about haha. can't wait to see the leathers be the exact same thing Lol  gonna be a  nice pickup regardless

How did the 2013 taxis and French Blues fit you
- got my TTS 10 in the 13s and they're massive.

- 10 would have been ok, but got a 9.5 in the masters and Fb's this year and they're perfect length wise and a little tight width, but not painful. They should break in perfectly so still went with a 9.5 in these

Last edited:
Damn man if they're gonna be so all over the place with sizing, they need to just tell us the dimensions

To me a full size up in shoes feels like I'm swimming and a full size down is a no go.

I wear a 13 btw so half sizes don't really exist for me.

Really hoping to hit on just 1/13 raffle tickets. Need 1 pair and that's all.

Last edited:
Til Saderday
waiting-for-call.gif

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone copping Saturday. I have to sit it out after last second changes. In this situation, going the alternate route isn't an option

Looks Like i'll probably have to dabble in the resale market.
Come Sunday/Monday, if anyone has a spare size 9 or 9.5, DM me if you need to get rid of it.
meanwhile, I'll try and confirm exactly if I'm a 9 or a 9.5.
For a second there, I thought a mod had posted a warning with that yellow font :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom