Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

GS and below sizes are gonna be on NDC. mens sizes will be on SNKRS. but ya never know....if by some miracle these mens sizes end up sitting, they may very well end up on NDC.

So they're pretty much switching to snkrs then. Can't use coupons on snkrs!!! Lol not good.

Walter..

Alright not a single call. I called and two have already made all of their calls. I don't think I'll be getting a call tomorrow.

I haven't "camped" since cool grey 11's a few years ago. My local HOH is doing fcfs. How early should I show up? Need my size 11.5! Need to use some store credit I have and a reward.

Also, I read someone say a few pages back that NDC won't get them? That doesn't sound right, I have a 20% coupon I want to use on the double. Hope I can get my two pairs.

Walter..
GS and below sizes are gonna be on NDC. mens sizes will be on SNKRS. but ya never know....if by some miracle these mens sizes end up sitting, they may very well end up on NDC.
Oh my, if these sit i want to what the " they are sitting crew" has to say... The words flop and garbage better not be uttered..... But we know they are going to smoke online

Alright not a single call. I called and two have already made all of their calls. I don't think I'll be getting a call tomorrow.

I haven't "camped" since cool grey 11's a few years ago. My local HOH is doing fcfs. How early should I show up? Need my size 11.5! Need to use some store credit I have and a reward.

Also, I read someone say a few pages back that NDC won't get them? That doesn't sound right, I have a 20% coupon I want to use on the double. Hope I can get my two pairs.

Walter..
Oh my, if these sit i want to what the " they are sitting crew" has to say... The words flop and garbage better not be uttered..... But we know they are going to smoke online
yup, these aint gonna sit online. just letting homie know the only way theyd make it onto NDC is if they sit. the other hope is a restock on NDC.

Won my first raffle at shoe palace 1/28
happy.gif
hope I get more calls tomorrow
Congrats

Last edited:

I honestly wish they would sit. I can't stand hype and how difficult it makes it to buy shoes. I don't have the time to stress out about this. And now I'm contemplating to show up early at HOH for fcfs. Just don't know how early I should show up at HOH..its been a long time since I've done so.

Walter..

anyone else in here wear jordan 11s and likes a tight fit ? im hoping since these have a little room it will work out in the same size i usually wear in jordan 11

No calls...so do I let sneakers auto refresh or do i do it manually? I still cant get this question answered.

Back
Top Bottom