Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Anyone got the upc for these?
You can choose "Does Not Apply".

:stoneface:

No calls...so do I let sneakers auto refresh or do i do it manually? I still cant get this question answered.
Usually the "Notify Me" will automatically turn to the Price at 10am et. If not then, Refresh.

Still...
tumblr_ljwip3InSU1qctfqq.gif

Last edited:
Line >>>>> The Draw. I like knowing that if I get there early enough I can get my pair.

This is how I feel, man , and I wish all my local spots would go back to FCFS. They ceased after the last Carmine release . Was like 100ish people sprinting across the parking lot to get to door because the mall closed the property down due to weather.

why when i enter draw does it have cali as only option when im in colorado....

Are you in the Springs ? All the spots(3) have either called or are calling. Wait til you try to get some 1s and that headache , man. I drove last year close to two hundred miles for only 4 stores to get the Chicagos and went 0-4 [emoji]128528[/emoji]

This is how I feel, man , and I wish all my local spots would go back to FCFS. They ceased after the last Carmine release . Was like 100ish people sprinting across the parking lot to get to door because the mall closed the property down due to weather.
Are you in the Springs ? All the spots(3) have either called or are calling. Wait til you try to get some 1s and that headache , man. I drove last year close to two hundred miles for only 4 stores to get the Chicagos and went 0-4 [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Well next time if you need a Co pilot I'm down to split the gas! This time was impossible to get off work so I missed out on all Colorado draws

Did someone really put those trash 7s over these :smh:

You cray......

[emoji]128530[/emoji] No seriously you cray

Last edited:
Snkrs app is at 7am west coast time right? I remember one of the latest releases were at a later time

is it just me or does this "feel" a bit more available than french blues? Seems like a lot of people are hitting on raffles and guaranteed pairs

I went to my local FTL and brought my wife n kids with me, a total of 5 raffles and no callbacks..oh well. Online it is.

Back
Top Bottom