Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

This made me laugh 
laugh.gif

Some of you guys live in hick towns (like Boston) but for everyone else, I wouldn't even chance wearing these shoes outside. If dudes damn near got clapped over them pink joints, I don't even want to know how far they'll go for these.

XIIs have always been popular. Only Jordan in the 90's, that every single colorway was popular (yeah, tell me your fairy tale about how hot Columbias were, and how Concords were all the rage). But things have gone to a new level.

Last edited:
Some of you guys live in hick towns (like Boston) but for everyone else, I wouldn't even chance wearing these shoes outside. If dudes damn near got clapped over them pink joints, I don't even want to know how far they'll go for these.

XIIs have always been popular. Only Jordan in the 90's, that every single colorway was popular (yeah, tell me your fairy tale about how hot Columbias were, and how Concords were all the rage). But things have gone to a new level.
boston is a hick town? since when? and i think its the hick towns you have to worry about when leaving the store with nice stuff..

Forgive the dumb question, but any Euro sites that actually ship to the US still have sizes? Struggling tonight for some reason.

Why buy them then?

I'm no tough guy but I'm not living my life scared of being clapped over shoes. Nor do I ever think about no matter what side of Atlanta I'm on.

Back
Top Bottom