Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I thought at this point the panic would die it's like wc4 madness and dang near everybody ate.

Now dudes like always scrambling to pay pre orders. And setting up resell purchases before release.

Calm down people

Things will be ok

Think they're all done 
df release theirs yet?
nerd.gif
i was trying to find out, but i don't even think they had them

That would've been a no brainer to me, but then again, I think the Master's are [emoji]128169[/emoji]
If I wasn't waiting on 2 people to trade me their Chi 1's for my WC4's and Masters, I'd do it in a heartbeat 
mean.gif
 probably just gonna have to end up selling them smh

Masters have actually started to grow on me though, used to rank on them all the time

Last edited:
I'm in the parking lot of MoG. Either I parked on the wrong side or something but this place empty lol. I haven't done a release in person in a while since I moved back from TN

Well went 1/13 here. Surprised actually didn't expect that much bigfoot competition based on what stores were saying.

Going to pickup at 8am est. Hopefully pair is good. It's the one store that's not in a good part of town but a win is a win.

If I wasn't waiting on 2 people to trade me their Chi 1's for my WC4's and Masters, I'd do it in a heartbeat :smh:  probably just gonna have to end up selling them smh

Masters have actually started to grow on me though, used to rank on them all the time

Masters are cool. I've worn mine twice but I seen some and when the snakeskin or whatever gets ashy, it takes the shoe down about 4 notches. Gonna have to keep that leather conditioner on deck lol

Forgive the dumb question, but any Euro sites that actually ship to the US still have sizes? Struggling tonight for some reason.

Sneakersnstuff is dropping theirs At 6:30 central time. So that's in bout 14 minutes for you guys wanting a pair

Being back home i was so tempted to lone up for the hell of it n try for another but F that ... i kno i got my 1 secured ill try for the other online

I would say 250 is a good price after release because these are going to sit at 300 for a couple of weeks. Just think of it as retail plus intl shipping lmao

Back
Top Bottom