Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

****, idk if I would call corporate on that one

On one side, the dude is tryna make a come up off you, he's lucky you didnt cause commotion right then and there in front of any managers

On the other side, his pay is trash, probably not enough to be buying kicks and is trying to gather up some funds, it was "only" $250 and not $300, idk.

Would you feel guilty if you got him fired?

I have no sympathy for employees doing shady things. If you don't play by the rules, there are risks. Get him fired.

No sympy from me either. There's no chance I'm letting a dude who works at Hibbett get a come up on me. His job is to get shoes from the back and run a register. If he's trying to hit a lick, he needs to do it on his own time somewhere else. 

Bruh I woulda had that Corp number dialed and on speakerphone so fast...lol.  

Aint no way I am walking out of Hibbett paying a dime more than retail...That's on him, if he gets fired then cool.  

Also, you should have threatened him for a better deal, "How about you give them to me for $180 and I don't call corporate on you?"

I woke up late, went around trying to find a pair. Get a store that had a pair. Guy says no size 12s but then asks me how much I would pay for one. Proceeds to go to the back and come back with a 12 and says $250 and you got a deal. He claims they were his managers pair but it was really shady. I figured $250 is about what I'd be paying anyway since i struck out. I understand shoe stores arent the most lucrative for employees and I'd hate for someone to lose a job. But I shouldn't have to deal with crap like that so I'm torn on calling corporate.

No receipt, hibbetts sports

Depends on how much you shop there and if you see/know the employees. If you do, I'd let it go. People do stupid things and if you reported him it could escalate.

If this isn't the case. I'd call the corporate number and let them know employees sold it to you over box price straight cash, back door. And see what they can do for you. Tell them, it's a sought after shoe and if you didn't buy on their terms you may not get the shoe you want. But your paid reseller prices at a retail store. You may end up with a gift card for the difference?

Last edited:
The dude makes commision off each shoe he gets all day and now hes screwing you. PLUS hes making 60 bills off you( which is commission for selling like 10 shoes)

Last edited:
Pretty much my mentality.

I shouldn't have to think about what might happen to you if you get fired for not doing your job properly. You should have been thinking about that to begin with. And the way he ****** with you when he knew damn well he had your size? Naah, call corporate.

Last edited:
The masters don't compare to the bred 12s, but the masters are still one of the dopest colorways of 12s that have released

I love the Masters colorway. I just couldn't get past the materials. Returned mine to NDC after two wears.

After checking out these some more, the tumbled leather on these do appear to be a bit better quality than the Masters. The mudguard material is way better.

Last edited:
While I agree with what you are saying, anyone who cared enough to spend an hour online could have a pair...you can't be lazy, putting in no work and then come on here crying cause they aint get a pair.  SNKRS was stuck for 45ish minutes, anybody who stuck with it got em it seems.
EXACTLY... About 55-60 minutes later I got through and placed my order via Snkr app. Then nike.com & FL came through minutes later and 2 more orders were placed for friends.

Back
Top Bottom