Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Black.

White.

Gold.

Those three colors on one thing don't require hype. The shoe had very little hype, and it's one of the retros I actually see people wear

There not enough white and gold on the shoe to pop for me. Too much black. Looks like a boot. There was no hype?? Do you mean the build up to the shoe releasing or the actual release. Because my friend had people asking him to get this shoe for them for weeks before it came out and i couldnt figure out why..also the release was crazy aswell. Was much hyped indeed

Last edited:
Masters are nice looking but better than the Blk/Red 12s? :smh:

I just assume people that people that like the masters better than the Blk/reds are just too young to have actually seen Michael Jordan play in these. When your favorite team were the Bulls growing up, these are Goats in my humble opinion

Last edited:
I just assume people that people that like the masters better than the Blk/reds are just too young to have actually seen Michael Jordan play in these. When your favorite team were the Bulls growing up, these are Goats in my humble opinion
the black and red just looks better and the fact that MJ played in these tops it all off

the fit on this J12 Black Red is funny

I went TTS and still 1 inch roomy on my toe area

Now I'm looking for someone to trade my 9.5us to 9us

because i think the fill will be better

Anybody size .5 down 12's like me?

Idk if I mentioned this in this thread or different thread but my brother (my twin)and i have the same size foot. He can fit into my sneakers and I can fit into his sneakers comfortably but he prefers a looser fit I prefer a tighter fit. I always get a size 10 in jordans and he always gets a size 10.5 Now mind you his 10.5 fits comfortably but I just like a tighter fit. I told him that these 12s run a little bit bigger but he didnt really think it was a big deal. He got a 10.5 and i got my size 10. The 10.5 was way big for him and he was pissed. The 10 was even a tad looser than what im used to but was fine for me and i wasnt about to go through ebay looking for a 9.5 for resell price because it could end up being tooo tight and i wasnt going through the hassle of trading either. Luckily i won 2 pairs and gave my brother the other size 10. It's the first time we have the same size shoe. I think the size 10 is really a 10.25 in comparison to jordan 11s(which i normally fit a size 10). Hope that helps sorry if its confusing and long

Last edited:

I got the usual size i wear in 10's and 1's (size 9).

I agree with you, the toe is a little roomy. but I think, for my foot, if I went half a size down the width would be tight.

So be wary of the width if you decide to go 0.5 size down.

Copped off SNKRS desktop and still not shipped. Nike playing mind games with me.

Dont sweat it.... i was going thru the same thing yesterday with my order. Just woke up and what do you know confirmation came thru at 1:37am. So there still rolling out.

Comes into thread catches 5+ up, peeps out the grown men tattle tells & :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hate the game, not the player

And to whoever DM'ed me......

I'll check back with you later pending my search

At least she didn't get you some Knock off XII's from payless... Before fakes hit the market heavy... There were "imitations" made by Spalding and other non Nike brands, lol

No bull put a Nike sign on there like on the pro foams they'd be hot lol (and no I don't think a nike sign makes everything look good)

Last edited:
Some people cant drive around or dont have stores near them but everyone here has a computer or a phone. These sneakers were on SO many websites man. It shouldnt have been a problem to cop.
i work 3rd shift and i dont know if you have ever worked at night but its terrible for your body and when you get home, all you want to do is sleep all day. Now i didnt think i would be able to get any tickets and was bummed....But i pulled my sorry butt out of bed on the last day and went to 5 stores. I knew that when saturday came and i knew i didnt atleast try..i would have been upset. I ended up winning 2 pairs out of 5 raffles. Some people got 20-40 tickets and still didnt win. First comes the effort then comes the luck. you can win the lottery if you never get a ticket man
he has a point. don't act like these were easy to cop online.

i also work a night job and i managed to hustle and lock in 8 tickets and scored 2 pairs. luckily i live in denver so there were a few spots to cop. i woke up and tried to scoop online for me and a homie... i was trying hard. and i know a couple jigs that i usually score online with. but splash pages killed those jigs. i tried very hard.... but couldnt cop online. had em in cart several times.

don't act like anyone who wanted these should have them.

All this talk about masters vs flu games... all black goes with everything. Some people, like myself, do not like the color red. I own very little clothing in red because it just isn't my color. I think I have one T-shirt.

All black though? Hell yes.

All this talk about masters vs flu games... all black goes with everything. Some people, like myself, do not like the color red. I own very little clothing in red because it just isn't my color. I think I have one T-shirt.

lol fashion is very low on the scale of importance here to sneakerheads when comparing the two.

Don't let the all black fool you my man. There were people in the Master's thread asking about how they could match them with their clothes. Some people just can't dress. :lol:

The flu game is a part of history in sneaker head culture the masters are just a realese both pair hard as **** I copped both but when it comes down to the history of air jordans the flu game holds just has a different feel

I'm gone for one day and now I see people showing their true colors regarding the sneaker hobby. To the person that said if people would put in work they would have had a pair, some people don't live in major cities and have a lot of sneaker stores. Also the number of pairs the sneaker store has may be low. Some people don't have the time to drive across towns to input raffles. Also, I see a couple of people gloating, chill out. This is a community and a community helps their people. You never know, you might receive a blessing for helping them. You don't always have to go by who puts in the much work on the site to help them out. I got a blessing first hand this weekend and now I have a little money to put towards securing these. Help your fellow man!

Bruh, IMO when you hear a fellow NT talk about putting work in, it's more than driving all over the city obtaining raffle tickets because hopefully in this day and age, we all have Internet access whether it's with your cellular service or wifi at home! Now with one of those options in hand, patience is key because on a release like this it's going to be a pain!

I was driving and had to pull into FedEx to use their wifi for my desktop because SNKRS was being faulty and couldn't get into FTL or EB initially for a change (I know how long it takes for FNL and always get through)! After the 45 mins and patience I was able to grab two pairs from SNRKS and a pair from FNL while on the road for my homie. That's not gloating but basically saying if you really wanted the shoe, they're many different ways to obtain instead of paying resell!!!

Don't let the all black fool you my man. There were people in the Master's thread asking about how they could match them with their clothes. Some people just can't dress. :lol:

Fair enough haha. That's just a hopeless individual

So if you subscribed to this thread its because you probably wanted the shoe. Some got lucky others were not. Everyone has an opinion but saying the masters are better than the flu games because the the red and black dont match your wardrobe? Okay so i better not see any bred 13s or bred 11s in your closet. Or the 4s or 3s or 1s. Lol. Red and black is Jordan. Some of the nicest shoes are black and red. The history alone of the flu games beats the masters by miles. Then add it aesthetics? Its a no brainer for me

Back
Top Bottom