Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

As soon as I typed that they showed up :lol:

Couple glue spots but nothing excessive or really noticeable. Beautiful shoe.

Checked my tracking and it's now adjusted to tomorrow. I hate how UPS drops packages to local post office for delivery.

They call it "SmartPost" but it's really dumb. Why yes I would LOVE to get my package a day later because UPS is lazy!

Free shipping u could have paid for a faster time

This thread is making me have feels for embracing capitalism.

Stop it I come for shallow sneaker talk. I can care less what ur priorities are

I'm here for sneakers and sneaker talk. You may do as you please with ur money.

He or she don't feed or pay y'all bills and u don't plan on helping them.

So let them be great and shine

Buy shoes be happy

"NEVER SETTLE"

It's your world.

Pair came in, pic with the famb.

Gonna retire the OGs and wear the '16s

Last edited:
I was very upset when I saw the shipping box crushed and the box inside deformed. Thankfully when inspected the sneakers, it was actually free from any defects (glue stains, scuff marks, scratches, etc...) 

I was very upset when I saw the shipping box crushed and the box inside deformed. Thankfully when inspected the sneakers, it was actually free from any defects (glue stains, scuff marks, scratches, etc...) 
Them sacrifices dog. Sacrifices.

Ya'll stay arguing in here 
laugh.gif

My pair came in today. I'm totally satisfied with it. Now I can retire my 03's 
pimp.gif

Tell me about it man. I've been lurking this forum for weeks before I decided to make a post. It was highly entertaining without me 
roll.gif

Dang- that box got the treatment like from the beginning of Ace Ventura...."we're going downtown...."

Last edited:
Got my Flu Games from Nike. I have to say I was on the fence and now that I have them I'm returning them. I think I prefer the white based 12s. Additionally I'm probably in the minority here but I also like my Masters better than the Flu Games. Anyway, glad you guys got them as I know they were sought after. I still remember watching that game too.

Back
Top Bottom