Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

"I'm not a bad guy, I'm not a good guy, I'm the guy!" Roman Reigns  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quality is very good on these. Unfortunately they were too big so they are being sent back. Forgot how comfy 12s are...

So Nike put us on hold for a delivery change for 1 hour and 30 minutes, UPS came through and nike was screwing up hard, I had to put a UPS and Nike representative in a group call for about 35 minutes. Nike's blaming UPS and UPS is blaming Nike, welcome to shipping hell ladies and gentleman, I just want my god damn shoes, and the ZIP code is off by 1 GOD DAMN DIGIT.....

Last edited:
got mine today from nike

no complaints and normal box size

box is crisp as hell too and prolly the best constructed Nike box I've had since the 90s

I say that based off stack ability and how sturdy it is

Haven't worn these yet (weather/keeping them on ice for a min), but I take them out the box every couple of days just to smell em.

Saw the words before the picture and was hoping that you didn't have these damn shoes in a seat belt lol. I was wrong.
I had no choice man! The box came in flawlessly and my dumba** cousin threw away the box they came in so no protection. Priorities...

Back
Top Bottom