Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

just because a sucker bought at that price doesn't mean anything. these are only goin for 245

Why would someone be a sucker, if they have the means, then let them buy, i dont consider them a sucker, money doesnt mean too much to them as they do to you as far as spending on better things, this would be considered a better thing for them.

Why would someone be a sucker, if they have the means, then let them buy, i dont consider them a sucker, money doesnt mean too much to them as they do to you as far as spending on better things, this would be considered a better thing for them.

This. I'll never understand how some people feel entitled to validate others purchases for whatever price. Guess what?Some people feel that we're all suckers for paying over $200 for a shoes that released and continue to release over and over again......

All I'm saying is let these people lace how they wanna lace sell what they wanna sell
I mean who are we to judge it it isn't our business what they do
I'm all about me and all that other dumb argueing bs is for the birds cause at the end of day im going to do me your going to do you
We can't change the fact that some wanna try hard to resell or lace a certain way
We all here cause of the love of the brand that alone should unite us
All the extra bs that people do ain't effecting us
We gonna be sneakers heads just some choose to do it there way
As long as I live by my morals and standards I feel good about that [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
just because a sucker bought at that price doesn't mean anything. these are only goin for 245

says the seller.

I can go on a simple app and make a cheaper purchase right now. he was suckered in cuz he didn't know any better

says the seller.

I can go on a simple app and make a cheaper purchase right now. he was suckered in cuz he didn't know any better

He made the choice to pay the price maybe because he had the money for it. Also it might be closer and they met up. Either way he got what he wanted, again he is no fool. If i can afford it i would buy period. No matter the cost.

but they let me use ebates on the flu games lol. so weird that now they say no retros.
Random ones get through. Sometimes they'll push credit through without checking, but it isn't supposed to happen anymore. I still get it from time to time on Retro orders, but not all.

Miss that, I made almost $1k from Ebates on Retros alone.
guess im gonna keep trying to claim credits for retros and hope some get through haha. thanks for the info. repped.

says the seller.

He made the choice to pay the price maybe because he had the money for it. Also it might be closer and they met up. Either way he got what he wanted, again he is no fool. If i can afford it i would buy period. No matter the cost.
people wit money stay wit money by being smart.

people wit money stay wit money by being smart.

Enjoy your money by saving all of it, I will enjoy mine by saving some just enough and spending the rest on enjoying life
because I can't take it with me when I die and there's no saving in the afterlife

Last edited:
ur actually saying hes not a sucker for paying more based on the fact that he got what he wanted??? tf kinda logic is this? he coulda got what he wanted for $50 cheaper and used that extra money leftover to buy something else he wanted...

Market value on these is not anywhere near 295 right now, maybe down the road but these can be had for retail right now

9jm3p4.jpg

It'd be nice to have this jacket to wear with these.

I know I must be the last man on the face of the earth still matching up clothes with sneakers, but stall me out. I'm a old man. Who else would talk like that but a geezer? "Stall me out".

9jm3p4.jpg

It'd be nice to have this jacket to wear with these.

I know I must be the last man on the face of the earth still matching up clothes with sneakers, but stall me out. I'm a old man. Who else would talk like that but a geezer? "Stall me out".

Nope. I do as well. Sorry, I can't do the no matchy matchy. Looks fool! But, I do think overly matching is overkill.

Last edited:
Enjoy your money by saving all of it, I will enjoy mine by saving some just enough and spending the rest on enjoying life
because I can't take it with me when I die and there's no saving in the afterlife
You're missing his point. It's not about saving ALL of it; the buyer didn't do his due diligence. Why buy something for $295 when you can easily (and I mean EASILY) get it for $230-240? Is that $60 markup what you call "enjoying life"?

Last edited:
yo who cares how dude spent his bread? why yall on it like that? so a buyer bought the kicks for $295....who cares?

imo, he paid the price of resell/preorders that was at the beginning before and the couple days or maybe even a week after the shoes dropped aka before resell started dropping to the flop it is now. yall could have told those peeps who paid resell for them then at that price that they allllll could have waited until now and gotten em for cheaper. kicks are not a neccessity. theyre a luxury so therefore ANYBODY can EASILY wait until resell dropped to cop these for cheaper.

yall acting like the dude paid like 400 or 500 or some ridiculous price that resell never even reached.

and btw.....yall do know that yall are arguing over somebodys finances who didnt even post here. so who yall trying to convince it was a bad buy? the guy who posted that he sold em, aka the seller? i guarantee u thats gonna fall on deaf ears. yall arguing over a guy who doesnt post here and wont see any of this and probably doesnt care.

Last edited:
You're missing his point. It's not about saving ALL of it; the buyer didn't do his due diligence. Why buy something for $295 when you can easily (and I mean EASILY) get it for $230-240? Is that $60 markup what you call "enjoying life"?

I have people i know who dont mind paying more because they have money, its not about saving every penny for them, i have said why not research i am sure there is better deals elsewhere, but they dont mind paying the extra fee they tell me, so it depends on them i am just saying. There is some out there that dont care about paying extra. That does not make them fools or suckers. Just means they might have great paying jobs or dont mind spending extra.

yo who cares how dude spent his bread? why yall on it like that? so a buyer bought the kicks for $295....who cares?

imo, he paid the price of resell/preorders that was at the beginning before and the couple days or maybe even a week after the shoes dropped aka before resell started dropping to the flop it is now. yall could have told those peeps who paid resell for them then at that price that they allllll could have waited until now and gotten em for cheaper. kicks are not a neccessity. theyre a luxury so therefore ANYBODY can EASILY wait until resell dropped to cop these for cheaper.

yall acting like the dude paid like 400 or 500 or some ridiculous price that resell never even reached.

and btw.....yall do know that yall are arguing over somebodys finances who didnt even post here. so who yall trying to convince it was a bad buy? the guy who posted that he sold em, aka the seller? i guarantee u thats gonna fall on deaf ears. yall arguing over a guy who doesnt post here and wont see any of this and probably doesnt care.

My argument is people calling others a sucker, i am trying to say that it is their right to spend how they like without judgment that is all

My argument is people calling others a sucker, i am trying to say that it is their right to spend how they like without judgment that is all
did you just click reply without reading what i wrote? read the bold part homie.

Last edited:
If the buyer is happy and the seller is happy what does it matter?

That's the buyers fault for not looming for a better price. But obviously they were okay with what they paid otherwise they wouldn't have paid it.

Back
Top Bottom