Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Any of my fellow Canadians have an idea of how hard these will be to cop online? Will this be a "10 different tabs open" kind of release?

I have a feeling that the FootLocker reservation system they're testing is working on cracking down on people entering at multiple malls and winning multiple pairs.

If I were in charge of developing it, I would have the user select the stores they are willing to travel to, and enter payment information. Once the "raffle" is completed the stock would be allocated one per verified account and the user charged and notified as to what store to pick up their pair.

This would stop people from winning multiple pairs and cut down on unclaimed pairs. Since corporate would be allocating the stock and basically telling the stores who to sell the shoes to, it would cut down on the backdooring and resellers snatching up FSR.

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out and if the others implement similar systems.
It's more because when store employees are dealing with raffle tickets Corp. believes they're not taking care of people who are in the store at that time who actually want to buy something. You figure they're wasting hours on maybe 1-2 size runs. I can see why Corp. views it as wasted time, and if they get a 100-200 entries only 20-22 are coming back to purchase something on Saturday.

Not sure how it's going to work with employee's getting 10% of the allocation either, unless they do it before shipping product, but that's a logistical nightmare. You never know what size is going to get pulled from the size run for each release so if they get 1 10 and i win a raffle online, but that gets pulled for the employee allocation then what happens? I'm SOL?

Sucks when you have a job and can't go out to grab some tickets. I can only hope to grab at least 1 pair.

Is that too hard for you to believe that someone works 12 hour shifts and is in a different state than most of his friends and family? I ain't trying to work til I'm 70. Didn't know there was an online raffle either only thought there was in person raffles.

It's alright Carolina let the little troll feel like he's done something today. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to grab some online. Shouldn't be too hard to get them at retail

Lots of states don't have sheikhs either.
Mine is one 
tired.gif

It's alright Carolina let the little troll feel like he's done something today. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to grab some online. Shouldn't be too hard to get them at retail
Good luck bro

Last edited:

Any of my fellow Canadians have an idea of how hard these will be to cop online? Will this be a "10 different tabs open" kind of release?
Not sure what part of Canada you live in....but my cousin works at Footlocker at Markville mall in Markham and said they will have 50 pairs 

Unemployed people having too much time on their hands. :D yall think they will run out within seconds on SNKRS? or will it at least be a few minutes lol

Unemployed people having too much time on their hands.
happy.gif
yall think they will run out within seconds on SNKRS? or will it at least be a few minutes lol
If you're on it right at the release, you should be able to score on SNKRS. if not, keep tabs on the thread the night before when @babyjs23 post all the links to the online retailers. These will go fast but everyone should have a chance. Good luck man. 

Back
Top Bottom