Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I have a feeling that the FootLocker reservation system they're testing is working on cracking down on people entering at multiple malls and winning multiple pairs.

If I were in charge of developing it, I would have the user select the stores they are willing to travel to, and enter payment information. Once the "raffle" is completed the stock would be allocated one per verified account and the user charged and notified as to what store to pick up their pair.

This would stop people from winning multiple pairs and cut down on unclaimed pairs. Since corporate would be allocating the stock and basically telling the stores who to sell the shoes to, it would cut down on the backdooring and resellers snatching up FSR.

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out and if the others implement similar systems.
It's more because when store employees are dealing with raffle tickets Corp. believes they're not taking care of people who are in the store at that time who actually want to buy something. You figure they're wasting hours on maybe 1-2 size runs. I can see why Corp. views it as wasted time, and if they get a 100-200 entries only 20-22 are coming back to purchase something on Saturday.

Not sure how it's going to work with employee's getting 10% of the allocation either, unless they do it before shipping product, but that's a logistical nightmare. You never know what size is going to get pulled from the size run for each release so if they get 1 10 and i win a raffle online, but that gets pulled for the employee allocation then what happens? I'm SOL?

That's a great point and from a business perspective, the ROI of the raffles just isn't there.

I was think about the employees too, only thing I thought of is once the manifest hits the system showing sizes and allocation, Store Manager hits corporate with the sizes for the employees and they get "reserved" and not allocated in the customer pairs. Or once the pairs arrive in the store the manager sets them aside in the system. Corporate would know what they shipped, so if the number of pairs left for customers isn't right, disciplinary action could be taken.

Sounds like a logistical nightmare, but I'm sure they could figure it out.

mribonit 
nerd.gif

If you're on it right at the release, you should be able to score on SNKRS. if not, keep tabs on the thread the night before when @babyjs23 post all the links to the online retailers. These will go fast but everyone should have a chance. Good luck man. 
Thanks for the info bro, I'm going to be ordering mine within the minute of them going live. Also thanks for info about bsbyjs23

just so everyone knows. these run smallllllll. i tryed my true size and i had to go up a whole size and a half because they were narrow in the front

If you're on it right at the release, you should be able to score on SNKRS. if not, keep tabs on the thread the night before when @babyjs23 post all the links to the online retailers. These will go fast but everyone should have a chance. Good luck man. 
Thanks fam.

I'll have the links posted Friday morning

Thanks for the info bro, I'm going to be ordering mine within the minute of them going live. Also thanks for info about bsbyjs23
Anytime :wink:

Not sure what part of Canada you live in....but my cousin works at Footlocker at Markville mall in Markham and said they will have 50 pairs 

That's like 3 or 4 size runs? Is that normal, eg compared to French blues?

Man, these are one of the pair's I've always wanted growing up. I haven't read the whole thread, but if they are the quality of the past retro's, I'm passing. The XI retro's hurt my feet like crazy :smh:

I'm going TTS. My playoffs, taxis, and obsidians I went .5 down.

I have a 20% coupon I hope to use on NDC. This will be my first online attempt since double nickel 10's last year. Hope I can land the pair with that 20% discount! Need FTL to call back for one of my two raffles.

I hope everyone gets two pairs!

Walter..

I picked up all my raffle tickets yesterday.  I grabbed one at the HOH by my work and then my wife and I went to the mall by my house to grab tickets.  7 tickets total to 4 stores.  The Champs by my house is only getting 36 total pairs.  That can't be more than a couple or so pairs per size.  I am not expecting a call for this raffle.  It will probably be online or bust for me.  The thirst is strong for these Black Red XII's!!!  Good luck to everyone.

Just got the call from Footaction First Colony. Only needed one locked down! I got 19 raffle tickets between 5 Malls on my side of town. Haven't gone this hard on raffles since the 72-10 XIs lol

I know calls around me aren't going outuntil Friday but I'm getting nervous.

DTLR was calling yesterday and didn't get a call.

Have 2 more spots I'm going to today and that will be it for raffles.

Might seem like an amateur question, but i'm new to using the SNKRS app (I usually go straight to the Nike.com purchase link using the babyjs23 website links):

My understanding is that the SNKRS phone app is ultimately through Nike.com...so if I try to score through my cell via SNKRS, and still try on my laptop with the direct Nike.com link, can i still ultimately only buy one pair-even if i hit on both- since (as I understand it), Nike limits one pair per person (per email/credit card)?

Appreciate the feedback.

Might seem like an amateur question, but i'm new to using the SNKRS app (I usually go straight to the Nike.com purchase link using the babyjs23 website links):

My understanding is that the SNKRS phone app is ultimately through Nike.com...so if I try to score through my cell via SNKRS, and still try on my laptop with the direct Nike.com link, can i still ultimately only buy one pair-even if i hit on both- since (as I understand it), Nike limits one pair per person (per email/credit card)?

Appreciate the feedback.

You can try on both platforms.but only one order will go thru

Just use a different credit card and Nike.com account on the desktop version and you should be good. Ordering multiple with the same account could get your order(s) cancelled and possibly banned.

Just use a different credit card and Nike.com account on the desktop version and you should be good. Ordering multiple with the same account could get your order(s) cancelled and possibly banned.
Thanks for the tip. Happy hunting.

It looks like creme321 in Norfolk, Virginia is doing guaranteed tickets right now.

Back
Top Bottom