Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

2 months out! We have official pics yet? Wore my 03s yesterday for first time in bout a year. They've held up so amazing, it's truly unbelievable! I've literally rocked these easily thousands of times in rain, snow, 100+% weather and they still look great. Honestly, don't even remembered the last time I've cleaned them because they didn't really need it. Those set the bar pretty hi... Hopefully these don't disappoint

Last edited:
Man, I sure hope JB puts out enough of these.. They should know by masters we need some blk Friday #s on these. Looking forward to grabbin a pair.. :nthat:

got my pair on lock for 220$ , might get another one. I paid 250 for french blue (DOH)
I paid a little more, but I got a pair on lock, also. Now, I just got to get my Black/Metallic 5's on lock tomorrow and i'm good.. You guys can have the standing in line and being struck out on nike.com by some resellers. I would rather pay a little extra..

Last edited:
I paid a little more, but I got a pair on lock, also. Now, I just got to get my Black/Metallic 5's on lock tomorrow and i'm good.. You guys can have the standing in line and being struck out on nike.com by some resellers. I would rather pay a little extra..
I totally agreed.  I hated waiting in line for only it to be ghetto rushed last second, or postponed because of a fight.  Not going around town for raffles, or waking up early to fight the bots online.  Sleep is good, safety is good, and using that time to be with family is good.  

Flus 
nthat.gif

i have a the last leather pair somewhere at gramas smh

Watching the meltdown that's happening in the French Blues thread. I'm going to assume these will be worse?

Last edited:
Watching the meltdown that's happening in the French Blues thread. I'm going to assume these will be worse?
what's happening?

I was going to get either the Metallics or these. Looks like 12s hype this year is greater than the 5s.

I'm getting at least 10 raffles for these.

Then I'll do a comparison between these and the crappy 09 pair

Last edited:

Definitely. Hopefully they release in larger amounts than masters and French blue.. Blk/Red is usually in high demand anyway and 12s are a hot commodity this year.

Believe it or not, the 2009 pair had some hype to it. Didn't take that long to sell out.

Believe it or not, the 2009 pair had some hype to it. Didn't take that long to sell out.
You guys think these will be GR and be similar to the WC4 and 11 lows in terms of availability?

I missed out on wings and decided not to get the french blues to save money for the flu games.

You guys think these will be GR and be similar to the WC4 and 11 lows in terms of availability?

I missed out on wings and decided not to get the french blues to save money for the flu games.
I hope so.

they will be a big gr like allyhe other 12s this year, don't mean it'll be easy. the breds will be worse than the masters and frenchies together

Cause so far almost every jordan release since last year has been generally available to the public. I thought if you woke up early for the shoe and tried on NDC, it would be available to purchase. The carmine 6's, WC4s, 72-10s, georgetown lows were all generally easy to get, considering that you woke up early for the NDC release.

I really hope JB makes a lot of these and satisfies everyone that wants a pair. I have been satisfied with the stock quantity so far.

I really hope these are like the Hare 7, Bordeaux 7, and Aqua 8 in terms of easiness to obtain. Everyone could foresee the hype surrounding these, so I hope JB made the correct decision in terms of quantity releasing

Back
Top Bottom