Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

i must've touched a nerve  @heatseeker23
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no...

There not enough white and gold on the shoe to pop for me. Too much black. Looks like a boot. There was no hype?? Do you mean the build up to the shoe releasing or the actual release. Because my friend had people asking him to get this shoe for them for weeks before it came out and i couldnt figure out why..also the release was crazy aswell. Was much hyped indeed

Guess your one friend dictates the hype of a sneaker.

In my humbled opinion.........there is no comparison between the blk/red 12's and the Master's.

I happen to be old enough to remember the "original hype" around the blk/red 12's from 97', during that time all you knew was that Nike would drop a blk/red pair of Jordan's come playoff time, I happen to be from DC and in the first round of the 97' playoffs the Bulls played the Bullets (currently the Washington Wizards), the first road game was played at the Capital Center he wore the blk/red 12's (couldn't keep my eyes off of em, although I got the playoff 12's I wasn't a fan of having to continuously clean shoes and those had an all white outsole).

In the final analysis the solid blk/red colorway combined with the 12 being one of the more indestructible models in the Jordan line made them a classic. The Master's from far away are any all black shoe you have ever seen, on the other hand you can easily identify these blk/red 12's from any distance, makes them that much more desirable.

IMO

I'm probably in the minority but playoffs were my favorite, that white was hard to keep clean tho. My least favorite color way was the obsidians. For some reason my taxis were the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn, so I sold em.

Masters were bland from first pics.. Flame me if you want but NYC 10s > Master 12s and look how those Sitting.. 12 HYPE is all it was with that shoe.

Masters were bland from first pics.. Flame me if you want but NYC 10s > Master 12s and look how those Sitting.. 12 HYPE is all it was with that shoe.
Wow that's a bold statement, those NYC 10's were complete *** and are still sitting everywhere even with a 10% off and free shipping offer from SP. The NYC 10s straight booty. 

Wow that's a bold statement, those NYC 10's were complete *** and are still sitting everywhere even with a 10% off and free shipping offer from SP. The NYC 10s straight booty. 
I did acknowledge the 10s are sitting.. Both black based shoes however, so it's a little strange so many loved the all black aspect of the 12s but didn't appreciate it in the 10s..

Last edited:
ya just sounding like haters now cuz they so popular :lol:

they're probably da best retro+ color out.

This is basically the truth.

I don't see anyone naming a retro+ colorway better than the masters. Closest thing is prolly the low navy/gum 11

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

Back
Top Bottom