Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

It's gotta be a consensus that Playoffs and Taxis are in your top 4. If they ain't, then somethin' definitely wrong with your Jordan DNA.

This is basically the truth.

I don't see anyone naming a retro+ colorway better than the masters. Closest thing is prolly the low navy/gum 11

Toro Bravo IV's
Gift of Flight XI's
Fontay Montana 9s
72-10 XIs

Just to name some .

''Better'' ?

Dont like the Masters at all .

Thought taste is a matter of opinion though .

No ?

Last edited:
Flu games are absolutely amazing. I'm very happy to have gotten a pair and wish I just would have picked up two size 13's so I could have doubled up. Would oop' my 12.5 to someone but retail +tax+ paypal fees+shipping makes em out to be about $250 for a worn pair so I'm just gonna send take em back.

I'm a guy who is just now really getting somewhat into jordans and these flu games have made me a believer in the 12's. I wish I would have waited in line for the masters when I had the chance to. I would be very happy to have them and consider them to be a great colorway hype or not. Im 26 so I watched the tale end of Jordan's career and grew up on Kobe. Happy to see both of them in their primes.

Went to the club last night and damn near half the club had on flu games......won't be breakin mine out until the winter lol

Went to the club last night and damn near half the club had on flu games......won't be breakin mine out until the winter lol
'

This but look on the bright side now u can break out bred 11's. I plan to this summer it's safe now. Oh and my legend blues. Since most pairs are beat now

Toro Bravo IV's
Gift of Flight XI's
Fontay Montana 9s
72-10 XIs

Just to name some .

''Better'' ?

Dont like the Masters at all .

Thought taste is a matter of opinion though .

No ?

Did you miss the part about when we said recent retros?

Thought recent meant recent.

No?

Last edited:
Tried on my brothers pair and they do seem to be roomier, will try and trade my pair once it arrives from ndc. Or probally get rid of it. I usually wear a sz 12 on all my shoes, but for these I think half sizing is the way to go .

Still waiting for my NDC order to ship, pretty sure all the cancellations should have happened by now.

Still waiting for my NDC order to ship, pretty sure all the cancellations should have happened by now.

How long after release time did you get in? In my experience with them its never first in first out.

Holding Masters and Flu Games in hand, Flu Games 'feel' superior. PSNYs and French Blues are better IMO though.

How long after release time did you get in? In my experience with them its never first in first out.
Order was placed around 10:36am, received my confirmation email 5 mins after.
if u dont receive shipping by tonight, ull prolly get hit with that delay email. Theyll fulfill it tho. justmy experience

Order was placed around 10:36am, received my confirmation email 5 mins after.
if u dont receive shipping by tonight, ull prolly get hit with that delay email. Theyll fulfill it tho. justmy experience
Yeah I figured it'll be some time tonight. If they do cancel I'll ask for early access to them red and white releasing, those things are beyond beautiful.

12s are just flat out indestructible. Forget callin' em tanks, they're battleships. By the time I retired my '97s, they were about 12-13 years old when the jumpman tabs started cracking and midsoles began peeling off. My '03s are 13 years old and still going strong (no sole separation, og insoles still intact, and leather still buttery and durable). I've worn the '03s at least 300 times, casually and to ball in and I didn't realize how durable and long lasting they were until I placed them side-by-side to the '16s.

I won't be surprised if the 2016s last until 2029. Which is why I only saw the need to cop one pair. Unless you're buying doubles and triples to use as future trade-bait, I suggest only copping one pair to rock because it will last you at least a decade if you take real good care of them. Keeping a second pair on ice inside a closet for many many years is absolutely meaningless. Just sayin...

OG's (pic taken around 2009 prior to when the jumpman tabs started cracking)

'16s on the left; '03s on the right

'03s on the left; '16s on the right

'16s on top; '03s on bottom

Back
Top Bottom