OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Melo was asked about Amar'e saying 3/4 of the team "bought in" last yr. "Last year was a blur to me, bro," he said.

Melo essentially denied not embracing Lin with the Knicks. "S***, If that were the case, then I'd be upset right now with [Porzingis]"

Fireable offense?

It should be damn it. Why waste Jimmy's time, the organization's time, and most importantly OUR time here in this thread. Maybe if Kurt wasn't always on the tumblr pron, he could get his head out his dumb*** and get dude in, especially with Afflalo out.

Well lucky for us management (Phil) enables Rambis to do what he does & ownership (Dolan) publicly admitted he "doesn't know basketball".

Melo played 42 minutes tonight in a game that was over with 10 mins left in the 4th & a season that was over 3 weeks ago.

Fisher was bad but Rambis is undoubtedly worse.

12749913_1670561029862855_296432678_n.jpg

You dudes sound like httb when Rambis was made coach :lol: :smh:

I told you from the beginning that Rambis is garbage, ppl. And this team is trash as well. Keep expectations real.

Last edited:
Phil has a lot of work to do this offseason.

Starting with picking the right coach.

He better not hire another lackey.

Someone give cleanthony the mvp award cause I didn't know how valuable he was to the squad , ever since he went down so has the team.

Phil has a lot of work to do this offseason.

Starting with picking the right coach.

He better not hire another lackey.

if he hires another one of his cronies, i might have to take a hiatus from being a knicks fan. i thought that phil would really turn the organization around, but so far the only thing he has done right was to draft KP. he REALLY needs to drop the whole triangle. maybe use parts of it, but you cant base the whole offense on that archaic system.

like come on, woodson won 54 games with a roster that wasnt much better than the current. in fact, its debatable that this current roster isnt better.

let's not get carried away. this roster is nowhere near as good as that one was. all this team has is melo, KP and lopez. that team had better guards, great ball movement, and knockdown shooters.

Back
Top Bottom