OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Hey guys. I was hoping someone here could help me out.

I'm looking to buy a motorcycle off a private seller. I understand I'll need to transfer the title to my name, but what other things should I look out for to protect myself from any malfeasant fraud? Should I create a bill of sale? I know I should check to see if the seller has the title in hand with a matching VIN and name on registration.

But when I go into the DMV to register the vehicle in my name, what else would I need besides the title, insurance card, and registration application? Also, if I claim the bike was given to me as a gift, would I still have to pay tax?

I've never purchased a vehicle through private channels before. Any information would be appreciated.

Oh, BTW...this is all in New York State.

Thanks!

David Blatt intrigues me. I wanna know how he'd do without an egotistical player trying to push him out.

Hope we give Ettore Messina from SA an interview.

Btw, I'm not looking forward to this summer...the Knicks are gonna be a circus for ESPN ...I can see the headlines now--- Melo drama :smh:

At least there's the olympics

Don't want Blatt. He's a pushover and a foreigner. His coaching and mentality might not transition well here. Don't want to give him a chance. Thibbs, Thibbs, Thibbs.

"Kevin Durant seen in a white tee & camo shorts, how will he & Melo fit together?"

Last edited:
View media item 1990304

He was super cool, spent about 10 minutes signing, taking pictures, then just shooting the **** with everyone. Talked about his nasty spin move, a few of his big time dunks this season, it was pretty sweet.

He also stopped and took multiple pictures with some fans who flagged him down from a restaurant while he was walking on third avenue the other week.

Nah man we need a proven head coach. Thibbs need to be it, as a second option I wouldn't mind blatt but that's if thibbs turned it down .

1: Thibs
2: Ettore Messina
99: Red Holzman hologram
832: Pizza Rat
1384: Bill deBlasio
3849: Kurt Rambis

Last edited:
Nah man we need a proven head coach. Thibbs need to be it, as a second option I wouldn't mind blatt but that's if thibbs turned it down .

What exactly has Thibbs won though? What is he proven to do? Run his players into the ground while winning a decent amount of games just to get bumped in the 2nd round type of proven?

Ppl have to stop acting like Thibbs will solve all of our problems. He won't.

Last edited:
To be fair, he always lost to LeBron and barely ever had a healthy Derrick Rose.

We need someone like Thibbs who can come in and change our identity right away and be a leader the players respect.

Last edited:
i want thibbs if he doesnt play melo and kp 40 min a night. dude's voice is enough of a reason to make him coach. i'll take anyone over rambis.

To be fair, he always lost to LeBron and barely ever had a healthy Derrick Rose.

We need someone like Thibbs who can come in and change our identity right away and be a leader the players respect.

I understand from that standpoint, but I always theorize that Derrick Rose's knees have out due to him being ran into the ground accompanied w/ his style of play. I mean, look at how Jimmy Butler's knees are starting to give him problems after years of being ran into the ground. I'd like a guy w/ some of Thibbs attributes, but I personally don't think Thibbs is that guy.

All i ask is that we have a normal interview process like every other team would do. I don't want Rambis hired on Thursday (or at all :lol:).

Interview Thibs, Messina, Walton, Jackson, etc. & see what they bring to the table.

Back
Top Bottom