OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
All i ask is that we have a normal interview process like every other team would do. I don't want Rambis hired on Thursday (or at all :lol:).

Interview Thibs, Messina, Walton, Jackson, etc. & see what they bring to the table.

Anyone but Rhombus

My hope is Phil realizes he's not gonna be here in 3 years so he brings in a non-triangle guy to set us up for the future.

But the Knicks will always Knick so Rambis is gonna sign a 5/$30M deal.

so who thinks gallo wont play bc phil doesnt want his qualifying offer to go up :lol: thats if he even intends to bring him back

Galloway is expendable. Great guy, but Grant & Wroten are both better.

Bringing back Lance is a must.

I don't think we are going to sign any of our Free agents until we exhausted all options on the bigger names out there.

we need to keep the same core for a few years in order to build. we cant keep changing out players. i think we should keep gallo, dwill, seraphin, and hell even sasha. the rest can go really. seraphin seems to have good chemistry with the guys off the court and thats important. gallo and dwill too.

Wouldn't mind Curry off the bench next season.

I'd like to keep both Lance & DWill but i'd lean towards Lance if i had to choose one. Better shooter & defender.

id rather have grant start. we actually played well the last few games without kp and melo play less in the 4th.

Langston Galloway reached a minutes threshold tonight that increases his qualifying offer from $1,180,431 to $2,725,003.

don't think a DNP-CD would hurt Galloway. **** this team.

Back
Top Bottom