Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

pimp.gif
can't wait for sunday

u guys are crazy if u think its a sweep for the Lakers...we're going against iverson and anthony!!!...its gonna be hard to guard those guys?...i meanwho's gonna shut down both?!...this is gonna be a tougher matchup more than anyones imagining...i hope we pLay our team defense...this is the way to have achance to stop this high scoring team...this is the postseason i hope the Lakers prove me wrong
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Remember how I shut you down and blocked you like 20 times in the 2001 Finals
???

070105_bryant_vmed_10p.widec.jpg

Picture is more like

Kobe: Lil _ you dont want none of this
A.I.: _ what???

laugh.gif

Let me refresh your memory.Ok it wasnt anywhere near 20 times it was more like 5 or 6 times Kobe blocked him and you can even see AI get frustrated andpissed a couple times
laugh.gif

Let me refresh your memory.Ok it wasnt anywhere near 20 times it was more like 5 or 6 times Kobe blocked him and you can even see AI get frustrated and pissed a couple times
laugh.gif

How does a man get shut down and still average 35ppg for the series?

laugh.gif
AI was lookin a little irritated, I fully expect Bean to turn his D up a notch and slow down AI significantly, now if Odom can just contain Melo and notallow him to go off for 40, we should have no problem.

It's going to be an exciting series, I'm looking forward to the AI-Kobe showdown.

roll.gif
Ska said this thread was going to be at 7 pages by gametime...it'sgoing to be WAY past
laugh.gif

^ I thought I said I expect it to be at least to page 7.

It's definitely going to be waaay past that.
laugh.gif
I always guessconservatively.

Control Are's avy:

1dd35450ea26dd6eacb58ca6e1242cc1bca051d_t.gif

No way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

u guys are crazy if u think its a sweep for the Lakers...we're going against iverson and anthony!!!...its gonna be hard to guard those guys?...i mean who's gonna shut down both?!...this is gonna be a tougher matchup more than anyones imagining...i hope we pLay our team defense...this is the way to have a chance to stop this high scoring team...this is the postseason i hope the Lakers prove me wrong
ohwell.gif
4real tho I don't see how people can think this is going to be a sweep or even really in 5 games...Maybe its cuz of the 8th seed but seeds dontmatter much this year..the lakers record is only 7 games better...I mean compare that to the records in 1/8 matchup's in years past..

06-07 #1 Dallas 67-15 vs. #8 42-40 Golden State ( 25 games better )

05-06 #1 San Antonio 63-19 vs. #8 Sacramento 44-38 ( 19 games better )

04-05 #1 Phoenix 62-20 vs. #8 45-37 Memphis ( 17 games better )

03-04 #1 Minnesota 58-24 vs. #8 Denver 43-39 ( 15 games better )

I don't think you can go off Denver losing 0-3 in the regular season either becuz the first two were like back in nov...and the last one Melo hurt hisankle and was out pretty much the whole game...

I was pushing for us to play dallas, I really wanted Dallas

I think Denver is the scariest team in the west,
Because u don't know what you are gonna get from them.

Yes they are terrible on Defense, BUT they can play it.....and when they do they are tough to deal with.
And when their shots are falling its hard to stop.....JR Smith starts hitting 3's from everywhere, AI penetrating (NH), Melo inside out game, Camby, K Mart& Nene, inside... and don't forget Klieza

I really feel that we can take them down in 6, im hoping for 5.

And I love our bracket....we can beat whichever team wins from Rockets/Jazz

Nice block party youtube for Kobe, meanwhile he averages less than 0.5 blks per game this year.

Not bad.

Also there's NOWAY kobe can guard AI. Trust me on this one.

If kobe tries to guard ai tight, he'll get in foul trouble or ai will pass by him.

AI can't guard kobe either, mainly because he's too short.

Lakers in 4, i would call a sweep but lets be realistic. I'm still glad were facing Denver instead of Dallas. Dallas can be scary at times but Denvers lackof D will make them lose.

Back
Top Bottom