.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Damn Brady,Moss,Welker killing me today.
Looks like no finals for me, Unless Cooley, NYG Def, Berrian and AP(bootleg) Putup MAJORRRR #s

Ok thanks. Yeah i am in the ship, and it is looking good.

LT has been doing work these past couple of weeks.
pimp.gif

I think I'm in... I started Barber when I knew I shouldn't have. Now Addai and Barber both sucked for me. Brees/Colston/Patten got me TD's.Fitzgerald got me a TD too. Packers D played well, Mason kicked good. I think I'm in the chip. My other team, Jeff Garcia
sick.gif
and a few other bums.Hopefully I eek out that one.

Cot Dayum, I dont like this Todd Colins character, doesnt throw to Cooley enough, J.Camp was the man...

I'm pretty sure I lost after winning 10 weeks in a row.

Terrell Owens and Joey Galloway combined for 3 points total. Other dude has Eli Manning left which should give him some extra points.

I am up 53 Points he has AP and the minn kicker left.
pimp.gif
I hope APdoesn't have a record setting day again.

Both of my teams to the 'ship! I'm gonna win both. I got great matchups for players next week.
14th W in a row
pimp.gif
and yeah, I voted for me
laugh.gif

6x6uz5t.jpg

Gonna be a close one tonight, I'm the team with Romo
smh.gif

Until Clinton in the late game, Mason Crosby had the game's highest score

Let's go Greg Olsen
6kjpwdd.png

I'm in the championships!

Thank god I benched braylon for anthony gonzalez...
roll.gif
to all the brady owners that didn't make it

I upset the first place guy and i'm going to the Championship.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now my other team is in the lead by 5 points, but my opponent has VikingsDefense and Berrian playing tonight.
ohwell.gif

I would like to thank Mr. Moss, Mr. Brady, Mr. Edwards, Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Monty Kiffin, Mr. Burress, and Mr. Fargas for carrying me to the title game.

I DOMINATED my league, outscoring the next closest team by 200 in overall points.
pimp.gif

I'm in the 'ship woooooo........I didn't even break 1000 total points. While everybody who was 7 and up on the standings were at 1000+ points.
laugh.gif

I think I might lose the championship game though.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Nick, I hate when people vote for themselves.
laugh.gif

[Madden] If you don't think that you can win, then you don't think you can win. Any good team thinks they can win, and any team that can win isgood. And that's what that's all about.[/Madden]
Huh?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

^Printscreen button on your keyboard, then open paint, and right click then select Paste.

Here's my matchup for championship week. I can really use this $800 prize for winning, but just like last week showed all the Brady/Moss owners,anything can happen.

my team

QB-Warner
WR-Housh
Ward
RB-"AD" Peterson
Grant
TE-Winslow
W/R-Jacobs
K-Gostkowski
D-Pats

Bench-Palmer, Coles, Kolby Smith, Fargas, Alexander
sick.gif
, Gaffney, Vikings D

I'm still undecided about which D to start, but everyone else will stay the same.

other team

QB-Big Ben
WR-Wayne
Driver
RB-Gore
Lynch
TE-Cooley
W/R-Henry or Selvin Young
K-Crosby
D-San Diego

His bench is horrible so I won't even post it. This would be my starting lineup if it was my team.

I have better matchups, but like I said, anything can happen.

should i start Derek Anderson or Roethlisberger?

what 2 RB's should i start out of: Jamal Lewis, Steven Jackson, Ernest Graham?

Back
Top Bottom