.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

OK this is my first year playing and i just made the playoffs

Should i play
Patten
Reggie Williams

did any of yall dropped Bush or should i drop him now???

i'd play williams..but then again he's going up against the number 1 defense..

an yea bush should be dropped..hes done for the year

could i get some more input/advice on portis @ nyg or stecker vs cards.

portis has been playing poor for a good 3 weeks now, my league is a p.p.r. league and he does get a lot of catches. i really can't take the risk of himhaving another 50 yard game on like 20+ carries and a couple receptions though.

stecker just had a 100 yard game, saints do pass a lot but stecker has a wayyyyy more favorable matchup vs the cards @ home.

idk yall, help me out!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

OK this is my first year playing and i just made the playoffs

Should i play
Patten
Reggie Williams

did any of yall dropped Bush or should i drop him now???

I'd ride w/ Reggie W. and you can definitely drop Bush now

could i get some more input/advice on portis @ nyg or stecker vs cards.

portis has been playing poor for a good 3 weeks now, my league is a p.p.r. league and he does get a lot of catches. i really can't take the risk of him having another 50 yard game on like 20+ carries and a couple receptions though.

stecker just had a 100 yard game, saints do pass a lot but stecker has a wayyyyy more favorable matchup vs the cards @ home.

idk yall, help me out!
It's a toss-up. There's not much more info you need.

You could see how each defense ranks vs. the run, check injury reports for the opposing defense, or see if there's a change on the offensive side of theball, but even all that doesn't tell you the whole story.

You know New Orleans is a throw-first offense, but you know Clinton hasn't been
eek.gif
the past 3 weeks.

If I'm in a bind like this, I just pick one and ride with it; what else can you do?

With all that said, who should I start this week at RB:

Adrian "All Day" Peterson

or

Jamal "I'm playing like a man possessed" Lewis

nerd.gif

C'mon Fizzy... you know who you need to play. Do you not remember the 200+ yard, 3 TD day AD had last time he faced the Bears?
tongue.gif

Who should I start this week?
Willis McGahee @ Miami
or
Ryan Grant @ St. Louis

That is the million dollar question...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

C'mon Fizzy... you know who you need to play. Do you not remember the 200+ yard, 3 TD day AD had last time he faced the Bears?
tongue.gif

Who should I start this week?
Willis McGahee @ Miami
or
Ryan Grant @ St. Louis

That is the million dollar question...

Thats kind of a hard one

i look at it like this though

Ryan grant
On fire since week 10
is receiving alot of carrys at green bay and he usually breaks for one long run which is the reason he's been so good the past couple weeks.
Is up against the rams who's defense is poor

Willis M
On fire with his TD streak minus last week
up against the worst team in the league

If willis is fully healthy i would go with him but if not or there is a question i would go with grant. grant in reality is just one stop from being fantasystarter worthy. dont get me wrong, dude is a beast but if you look at the past couple games it was a lucky coverage blown or miscommunication in the defense that allowed him to get those 50+ runs.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Thats kind of a hard one

i look at it like this though

Ryan grant
On fire since week 10
is receiving alot of carrys at green bay and he usually breaks for one long run which is the reason he's been so good the past couple weeks.
Is up against the rams who's defense is poor

Willis M
On fire with his TD streak minus last week
up against the worst team in the league

If willis is fully healthy i would go with him but if not or there is a question i would go with grant. grant in reality is just one stop from being fantasy starter worthy. dont get me wrong, dude is a beast but if you look at the past couple games it was a lucky coverage blown or miscommunication in the defense that allowed him to get those 50+ runs.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm also wondering about my defense... should I start:
GB @ StL
NYG vs. Washington

I love the GB match-up... if Brock Berlin starts. However, Marc Bulger took all the first-team snaps today and looks like he's going to start this week.
Washington is starting Todd Collins, though.

I got NYG def too, I think I'm starting them over the NO.
I love the NYG pass rush. I think they'll have no problem with WSH.

^ I would choose Minn defense. Bear's offense is depleted as they are going with Orton as QB and A. Peterson carried 17 times for 35 yards vs ******** lastweek.

My dilemma this week is W/R:

Donte' Stallworth vs Jets
Reggie Williams vs Steelers
Jabar Gaffney vs Jets
Patrick Crayton vs Eagles
Anthony Gonzalez vs Raiders

pick 2

I am thinking Gonzalez and Gaffney based on their production last week and the opponents they are facing.

Stallworth looks like the 4th option now and hasn't done anything the last 7 weeks.
R. Williams has been looking good recently but they are playing at Steelers and Polamalu is expected to play
Crayton I am thinking of playing but he banged up his ankle last week and the last time he played the Eagles, he didn't have a catch.

Any other opinions?

^^^ your pretty much summed it up. im going with gaffney too cuz teams are doubling on moss and watching out more for welker. stallworth aint getting looks fornothing.
I was thinking about Reggie Williams too. Jags are real hungry right now they need to get in the playoffs. The steelers defense is gonna make come out pissedcuz of what happen with NE

my dilemma at RB:

Bootleg AP vs. Min
Chester Taylor vs. Chi
Fred Taylor vs. Pit
Maurice Morris vs. Car

who else do i start along side with AD???
ohwell.gif

Chester Taylor VS Chi

or

Frank Gore VS Cin

??? i really need help on this one. Its playoff time for me.

Aaron Stecker vs ARI

or

Thomas Jones vs NE

I am planning on going with Stecker with everything that is going against Jones in this matchup. Very happy I picked him up while #12 on the waiver wire thisweek. Huge week because the winner is guaranteed $150 with $350 coming to the winner. Got the best player going against me but AD is going against the Bearsand SJax is going against GB.

I like Chester Taylor VS Chi

That once proud Bear defense knows exactly what AP did to them the last game and I bet everyone watched extra footage of the 49er game last week on how to stopAP. Whether or not they do it is something else but I am leaning towards the Bears throwing the kitchen sink and crowding that line every time AP is in there. Chester Taylor is going to be the work horse for this game I am thinking.

why isnt this thread still sticky'd??? we only have 2 more weeks should have just left it there cuz there is gonna be alot last min q's before sunday

Can someone help me please? I'm not sure who to start at QB.

Phillip Rivers vs. Lions
D. McNabb vs. TO and the Cowboys
Jeff Garcia vs. Falcons

indifferent.gif

i have THE WORST DILEMMA!!

If it snows to much at foxboro most likely brady ISNT going to be throwing that much...which means i basically lose because brady is bringing in usually around40-50 points for me.
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
damn snow

Originally Posted by hediondo19

Can someone help me please? I'm not sure who to start at QB.

Phillip Rivers vs. Lions
D. McNabb vs. TO and the Cowboys
Jeff Garcia vs. Falcons

Jeff Garcia vs Falcons. If he starts, which he will most likely do.

indifferent.gif

If it snows to much at foxboro most likely brady ISNT going to be throwing that much...which means i basically lose because brady is bringing in usually around 40-50 points for me.
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
damn snow

Trust me, Brady WILL find a way to throw.

indifferent.gif

If it snows to much at foxboro most likely brady ISNT going to be throwing that much...which means i basically lose because brady is bringing in usually around 40-50 points for me.
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
damn snow

i've got brady and moss and i'm not even close to being concerned ab the potential snow. i'm as confident in them as any other week.

Back
Top Bottom