[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Its a shame Lupe has to open for the following two acts...it really is

rihanna? seriously?

My time will come May 10th when they stop by VA
pimp.gif

Lupe's set was great. Dude deserves a bigger crowd. NERD was pretty good. They had great energy. At one point there was like 2 dozen people on stage. Crowdwas hyped! My only gripe so far is that 2 artists have performed so far already and its still sunny
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CowboyQuang

Lupe's set was great. Dude deserves a bigger crowd. NERD was pretty good. They had great energy. At one point there was like 2 dozen people on stage. Crowd was hyped! My only gripe so far is that 2 artists have performed so far already and its still sunny
frown.gif

well don't worry...Rihanna will play and then it will be FOREVER until 'Ye comes on
laugh.gif

went to the san jose one a while back and was def disappointed when lupe didnt come out for touch the sky. its the one song i was looking forward to all night

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

where are the Rhianna pics at?

Everybody sayin how good she looked and all yall come back with are these Kanye pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True.

Are the 3 of yall bringing cameras? what you know about the nissan pavilion security??

YO! I've already practices my technique... I'm looping my camera's lanyard through my belt, with the camera inside my pants. I'm going totighten the buckle over cam right at my waist.

I'm good. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've already practices my technique... I'm looping my camera's lanyard through my belt, with the camera inside my pants. I'm going to tighten the buckle over cam right at my waist.

I'm good. DF!!!

You'll be straight. Just don't look nervous or anything. And make sure you don't walk wildly or your jewels getting punched out. Word to IronMike.

ATL Show is DOPE..LUPE Killed it alil mad he didnt do GOLD WATCH or SUNSHINE but still held it down...NERD kept it real LIVE...AND kanya is a beast, i couldntbelieve it, i got to a point that i was speechless all i could do was jus sit and watch..When he did HEY MAMA it touched me 4real..At they end of the day BESTSHOW EVER...A+ off top!!!
pimp.gif

Just got back from the Tampa show.

Place wasn't sold out, the people on the lawn behind the seats could have moved in and would have filled out the Amphitheater.

Lupe did well considering how little people were there are a time. N.E.R.D. was good too but they really got the crowd involved and brought tons of people ontothe stage and got the crowd hyped.

When Rihanna came on I checked the Magic game scores on my phone... enough said.

Kanye killed it, story and set and everything was perfect, done really well. Played almost every song I wanted him to play, even played All Falls Down (one ofmy favorites). Can't complain about anything, worth every penny.

I still haven't bought tickets because I don't know if it's worth it. This is the layout of the arena and the tickets available now are in the 419section. Is it too far to really enjoy it? Is it worth the $75?

5331s_a.gif

Big J 33- I feel you man! The show tonight was crazy. I saw Ibn Jasper and Really Doe walkin through the crowd. Show was crazy. Tampa really showcased somethinof the finer things in life... lol. Show was incredible. Kanye killed every song. Rihanna outfit was super whack compared to Nikki Jeans! Ha. Lupe did histhings even though nobody was there really yet. Ticketmaster issued an e-mail saying the show started at 6 instead of 7 which was printed on the tickets todayI think. Lol dudes next to me and my sister were like lupe comes on after kanye? Lol

yo Ant did you get an email about the concert on the 9th being pushed up from 7pm start time to 6:30? does anyone know what time lupe will go in if thats thecase?

hey how long is the concert?

also what is the policy for cameras? or is it venue specific?

Not sure if the no cameras deal is venue specific. But the Tampa show had signs saying, ''No cameras please, by artists' request''

YO! Yeah... I got that e-mail. I basically took it to mean that now instead of the show actually starting at 7:30. It'll start at 7:00. I got a homeboy ofmine rolling with me. Dude is like that ultimate buzzkill. I'm like son, we might want to hit the road early - never know what traffic gonna be like on aFriday. This dude: "Why you trying to get there all early. The show ain't gonna start on time."

If it takes you 3 hrs to drive somewhere, why in the HELL would you leave exactly 3 hrs before when you want to be there? Setting yourself up for something togo wrong.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Yeah... I got that e-mail. I basically took it to mean that now instead of the show actually starting at 7:30. It'll start at 7:00. I got a homeboy of mine rolling with me. Dude is like that ultimate buzzkill. I'm like son, we might want to hit the road early - never know what traffic gonna be like on a Friday. This dude: "Why you trying to get there all early. The show ain't gonna start on time."

If it takes you 3 hrs to drive somewhere, why in the HELL would you leave exactly 3 hrs before when you want to be there? Setting yourself up for something to go wrong.
smh.gif
DF!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
real talk! we left one hour early considering the drive should have taken 1hour. we got there in 3 hours...missed the first half of the show

and definitely come early, because lupe started his set 10 minutes early for houston, i believe

Back
Top Bottom