Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

laugh.gif
Cassell please keep shooting

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

No one can honestly say this is a false statement: almost every Celtic basket in the paint results in a Laker foul, while nearly none of the Laker baskets in the paint result in a Celtic foul.

Nice pump fake Perkins
pimp.gif

lets go celtics!!! dont act like LA is gona get all the calls when this goes to the staples center so chill with all the complaints they need to focus on theirturnovers instead of the refs

Originally Posted by Al3xis

HEY KG..

When you get doubled and kick out and you REPOST, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER POSITION, NOT DRIFT ANOTHER 5 FEET OUT.

+#%#@$ sally.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

LOL

Mark Jackson is a MORON

Thank god he didn't get hired....Pierce as good offensively as Bird, LOL

I heard Mark Jackson say that too and I have to give him the
indifferent.gif

How can ya'll deny that some of these ARE fouls though?

That one on Perkins was a foul and the one right before on Powe was also a foul.

I agree that the Lakers aren't getting as many calls. But you see that 24 has taken 3 straight jumpers. You're not gonna get as many calls when youtake jump shots.

And most of you already know this!

Legit foul on Gasol! Perkins had Gasol all over his back, If 1 Laker fan complains about that, you are just bias and are fishing for a escape goat for thereason why the Lakers are losing.

Originally Posted by petermans

wow feel like im watching a soccer game...damn game is stopping every celtic possesion

That last call was a foul--don't even front.

This is annoying to watch, can we get a free flowing game please?

Every single Celtic posession down, the whistle blows.

Powe has what, 9 free throws so far?

I cant remember seeing a game this one sided in terms of foul calls
Anyone know the free throw attempt stats for each team? pretty sure lakers wouldnt have more than 4-5 attempts

when the series goes back to LA, the lakers WILL get the calls..... i'm never going to complain about the refs cuz it;s USELESS, it is what it is.we've all watched this game for the past several years and all know how it is, home teams get calls, so why are we still complaining about it?!?!

Back
Top Bottom