Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by airmag15

Legit foul on Gasol! Perkins had Gasol all over his back, If 1 Laker fan complains about that, you are just bias and are fishing for a escape goat for the reason why the Lakers are losing.
Lakers will win the game, period.

airmag15:
another call in Laker's favor, on Powe
laugh.gif

Powe has shot NINE free throws so far. The LAKERS have shot... one.

Another call in the Lakers favor, on Powe?!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

How can ya'll deny that some of these ARE fouls though?

That one on Perkins was a foul and the one right before on Powe was also a foul.

I agree that the Lakers aren't getting as many calls. But you see that 24 has taken 3 straight jumpers. You're not gonna get as many calls when you take jump shots.

And most of you already know this!

i agree...but i'm just
smh.gif
sick.gif
at these calls (errrr non calls?)

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Legit foul on Gasol! Perkins had Gasol all over his back, If 1 Laker fan complains about that, you are just bias and are fishing for a escape goat for the reason why the Lakers are losing.
like tha yanks are gonna win the W.S.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this is hard to watch. I know your noticing every time a laker breathes on a celtic they get a foul call, but if the lakers get HACKED they get a look awayfrom the refs. And on every replay van gundy is saying that should have been a damn foul on the celtics. this is ridiculous officiating

HEY THERE'S STERN

Everythings going according to plan eh?

How the hell does Leon Powe have 9 free throw attempts?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I agree that the Lakers aren't getting as many calls. But you see that 24 has taken 3 straight jumpers. You're not gonna get as many calls when you take jump shots.
If you not getting any foul calls you HAVE to shoot jumpers.
EVERYONE who has played basketball knows this

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Unless you're Cleo, we don't know that... and we don't know if the Celtics will finish... I just want to enjoy the game.
smile.gif

How can ya'll deny that some of these ARE fouls though?
Yeah, Cause when things start to seem a little out of sorts, people will believe every thing's a bad call

Forget about his shooting Kobe is not creating ANYTHING
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom