Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i hope kobe jock riders take note. mj would NEVER perform like this in an nba finals. probably too young to watch that though
These type of comments risk me getting permabanned
indifferent.gif

oh man, how intimidating, e-toughness. comical
laugh.gif
roll.gif

at the end of the game, im expecting TIm Donahee to pop up on the jumbotron and start laughing really evil!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by S4L3

Kinda hard to get foul calls if Kobe is just gonna shoot jumpers all game....
why is it up the kobe to get fouls called for the whole team? other players have drove and NO CALL
Because when Brent Barry pump-faked, half of NT claimed he had no right even attempting the shot cuz he knew he wasn't a star player to get thecall without having to "sell" it.

So basically, by that reasoning, 24 should be the one driving to the hoop since he's the star player who will get those touch calls.

When your players are hitting shots like that you deserve to be winning. Cannot do much more than contest the shot a little better. Somebody on our team has to%+!#%%% step up and hit one of the shots Pierce and Allen just hit to give us some damn momentum.

Wow.....15-2 free throw attempts...INSANE

Celts are making the lakers hurt even more hitting three's after no calls and turnovers on the other end.
Tough game....

Lakers gona have to come out aggressive in the 2nd half...

"Antoine better not get robbed for that
Watch"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wowww I remember that.

Man...the lakers are getting their %$%%$ whooped
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I hope they pull this out.

Hopefully things settle down and we can just watch a BASKETBALL game.

...never mind, Pierce just flopped.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by S4L3

Kinda hard to get foul calls if Kobe is just gonna shoot jumpers all game....
why is it up the kobe to get fouls called for the whole team? other players have drove and NO CALL
Because when Brent Barry pump-faked, half of NT claimed he had no right even attempting the shot cuz he knew he wasn't a star player to get the call without having to "sell" it.

So basically, by that reasoning, 24 should be the one driving to the hoop since he's the star player who will get those touch calls.

Then why is Leon Powe of all people getting those touch calls?

Back
Top Bottom