Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Kinda hard to get foul calls if Kobe is just gonna shoot jumpers all game....

KG really really needs to get deeper in the post.

He sets up at elbow distance. Then he turns around and takes a bad shot.

He needs to turn it around if we want to keep the lead up.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i hope kobe jock riders take note. mj would NEVER perform like this in an nba finals. probably too young to watch that though

We won't talk about the lack of calls MJ never had in the playoffs. Of course anything to hate on Kobe.

our rebounding is horrible today....we';ve given up like 6 second chance points

Originally Posted by S4L3

Kinda hard to get foul calls if Kobe is just gonna shoot jumpers all game....
why is it up the kobe to get fouls called for the whole team? other players have drove and NO CALL

Trueblue,

guess he is what he is at this point...I keep wanting to see him attack, but it aint gona happen

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

i hope kobe jock riders take note. mj would NEVER perform like this in an nba finals. probably too young to watch that though
These type of comments risk me getting permabanned
indifferent.gif

Seriously.
It's not even halftime. Some people deserve the biggest possible
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Kobe isn't MJ, so he can play however he wants to...

Stop trying to draw a comparison.

grin.gif

anyways, FOR THREEEEEE X2

THAT WAS A FREAKING FOUL ON FREAKING RONDO, DAMMIT!!!!

FORGET ALL YOU LAKER HATERS THAT ARE BLINDED BY YOUR HATE; THOSE THAT DON'T CARE EITHER WAY CAN SEE THAT THIS FREAKING CRAP... IS FREAKING CRAP!!!

Eff.

Celtics are just loving that 3 point line.

Lakers gotta get tough on D. If they were allowed to play D before, they might be closing out on shooters more.

Im not saying it is the refs fault, but as a player, if you know the refs are calling it tight when your on D, you let up. You dont play up like you can on D.Its something in the back of your mind, saying "Well, I am going to challange, but not as much, because the refs are tight when were on D".

Back
Top Bottom