Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

I told myself I'm not coming back in this thread, because overall, it's ridiculous.

But I cant stop reading it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I told myself I'm not coming back in this thread, because overall, it's ridiculous.

But I cant stop reading it!
laugh.gif
word
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lakers have been outplayed by the celtics both games, but the officiating has made a noticeable difference nonetheless.

Hmmm if you watched the game you will know it doesn't help when you have to sit down half the 2nd quarter due to fouls. What you want him to do go back to 2006? That's not going to win a title.
HE PLAYED FORTY MINUTES

4-0

So he created nothing for 35 or so of them.

No not the 06 Kobe...

But he can post on the block, move the ball, dribble drive, etc.

The offense has been stagnant, all his fault? No....but he is their best player/

I think if it were the celtics vs somebody other than the lakers, we would see more people realize just how terrible this really does look for the league...But because everybody hates the lakers, nobody cares...

This is how the league gets away with it. gully fans. this is the nba's WWE era.... its scripted.

why were the lakers favorites when they didnt have homecourt? the nba's last big payday for their refs and associates because tim donagy is letting the catout the bag?

Why am i not mad that the lakers are down 0-2 being a laker fan? Simple. I am not one of these gullable niketalkers who think the nba ISNT fixed... I knew itwas from day one of this season and how boston all of a sudden became the number 1 defensive team in the nba. NOBODY except for posey was noted for being anexcellent defender...and all of a sudden they become the best defensive team in the league? even stevie wonder could see whats going on...
laugh.gif

next year the lakers will win the title and YES it will be against the celtics. David stern gave the orders already...

I got a question? is this the biggest free throw discrepancy in the history of the finals?

it was almost a 40-10 difference
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ the media saying it was excellent defense or the lakers lack of D.the lakers suck on D but that wasnt why they lost...
Thank you nba for making me look like a psychic

the only one from that list that is european is pau because he is from spain. but the rest of the dudes is either puerto rican or from argentina and thats south america not europe.
dudes here are getting too technical. idk i think ya'll just like gettin everything in correct..
so let me be like these nt'ers,
calderon is from spain. so 2 europeans from the list.
oh, and sorry for ignoring argentina and south america.

lol..obviously i know what's europe and what's south america.
i dont appreciate when ppl try to talk about something that doesn't have to do with the topic. aka spelling, grammar, or whether theres 1 or more europeanin the list or not.

Why am i not mad that the lakers are down 0-2 being a laker fan? Simple. I am not one of these gullable niketalkers who think the nba ISNT fixed...
LOL. if you know the nba is fixed, you should be mad then

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I aint seen this much crying about officials since the 06 Finals, cause that was fixed too right ?

As a Mavs fan, I know how it feels to be screwed by refs in the Finals. I can feel the Lakers fans pain.
if you see the pattern, you can understand... this dude willinc in denial
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FYALADY

Why am i not mad that the lakers are down 0-2 being a laker fan? Simple. I am not one of these gullable niketalkers who think the nba ISNT fixed...
LOL. if you know the nba is fixed, you should be mad then
why? its entertainment

the only one from that list that is european is pau because he is from spain. but the rest of the dudes is either puerto rican or from argentina and thats south america not europe.
dudes here are getting too technical. idk i think ya'll just like gettin everything in correct..
so let me be like these nt'ers,
calderon is from spain. so 2 europeans from the list.
oh, and sorry for ignoring argentina and south america.

lol..obviously i know what's europe and what's south america.
i dont appreciate when ppl try to talk about something that doesn't have to do with the topic. aka spelling, grammar, or whether theres 1 or more european in the list or not.
first off my dude you put yourself in that situation. making ignorant comments about hispanic laker fans or shall i say mexican laker fans was reallydumb so if you dont want people calling you dumb then stop being so ignorant.

So it was fixed when the Lakers out shot the Jazz from the line all series...

Nah, leme guess...LA was just better regardless and attacking...

....kinda like the Celtics have been...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Why am i not mad that the lakers are down 0-2 being a laker fan? Simple. I am not one of these gullable niketalkers who think the nba ISNT fixed... I knew it was from day one of this season and how boston all of a sudden became the number 1 defensive team in the nba. NOBODY except for posey was noted for being an excellent defender...and all of a sudden they become the best defensive team in the league? even stevie wonder could see whats going on...
laugh.gif
AHEM!!!... Kevin Garnett...

• 9-time All-Defensive:
  • First Team: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008
  • Second Team: 2006, 2007
NBA Defensive Player of the Year: 2008

if the nba is fixed and we put an asterisk on boston if they win the championship this year

can we also put asterisks next to kobes 3 rings ?

cuz i got almost all of those playofff games on tape from their whole 3 year run and the lakers always got favorable calls

^LOL?

ignorant..well thats your opinion. i mean who cares if these nt'ers call me dumb. you act like i care when they call me dumb.
i forgot to mention south america and argentina but i don't care. obviously you do.

i don't have great gpa's and all that but i try to earn my degree at this prestigious school. hopefully i'm not too dumb.
just tryin to be classy so stop hating lol

^LOL?

ignorant..well thats your opinion. i mean who cares if these nt'ers call me dumb. you act like i care when they call me dumb.
i forgot to mention south america and argentina but i don't care. obviously you do.

i don't have great gpa's and all that but i try to earn my degree at this prestigious school. hopefully i'm not too dumb.

I sincerely feel if an asterisk goes on any championship it should be the 1st Spurs chip due to the lockout/short season...

OH and Miami's... That was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OC in terms of the officiating/Ice LaFox impersonations done by the referee crew in service to Mr.Wade
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Why am i not mad that the lakers are down 0-2 being a laker fan? Simple. I am not one of these gullable niketalkers who think the nba ISNT fixed... I knew it was from day one of this season and how boston all of a sudden became the number 1 defensive team in the nba. NOBODY except for posey was noted for being an excellent defender...and all of a sudden they become the best defensive team in the league? even stevie wonder could see whats going on...
laugh.gif
AHEM!!!... Kevin Garnett...

• 9-time All-Defensive:
  • First Team: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008
  • Second Team: 2006, 2007
NBA Defensive Player of the Year: 2008

Seriously.

Pierce was second in the league in steals per game his rookie year and was in the top ten in total steals and steals per game from 99-05.

One of Rondo's main selling points coming out of college was his defense and he has proven that over the last two seasons.

Oh, and they added one of the top defensive minds to their coaching team this past season.
So Posey, Garnett, Pierce and Rondo together with a solid defensive game plan don't equal a good defensive team? That's ridiculous. Not tomention the cumulative affect they bring defensively when on the court at the same time. Right, it's all one big conspiracy.

the celtics are a very good defensive team...only below average defenders are ray allen and sam cassell, but even now they are at least attempting to defendlol.

We got 3 bak to bak n LA...n the refs better call it how they calld it n boston

This thread is crazy its lik the fans frm every other team n the league all come n root against kobe n the lakers
laugh.gif

^LOL?

Keep hoping because your posts have gotten consecutively dumber and more ignorant. Nothing classy about anything you've written at all, so any pointyou've been trying to make is useless. That's hardly an opinion.

^LOL?

You go to school?? Wow!!! I would ask for my money back if I were you....That's if you pay for it!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom