Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Hope to see a well-played 2nd half, Lakers looked pissed (specifically Gasol) at the end of the half.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

19 to 2 in FT's

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know what, if the lakers lose this game, hell even this series i wont be mad. I find the officiating so far in this game and a half
laugh.gif
, if it were anymore obvious the refs would have to divulge just how much theirbonus from stern is. Jordan Farmar was passing the 3 point arc when they called the foul on Ronny. Last page someone made a good point of saying the refsaren't even allowing the lakers to play defense, notice how far they're playing off compared to the Celts. They know if they put a body on someonethey'll heal more whistles then a reggaetone song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Real Talk

Just stop.

You have people posting in here who dislike both teams.....don't be blind to the fact that its one-sided (SO FAR).

How do you expect a team to play sharp basketball when their best players are sitting on the bench due to ticky-tack fouls and the C's are shooting 10x more free throws than them?

Agreed

Everybody Text Message the name of the MVP of the game to 38657...."Referees" or "Officials"

kobe got 3 fouls which basically translates too LOSS for the lakers. Lets wrap this up and take it back to LA.

Celtics good job man
laugh.gif
I can't say anything bad unfortunately.

To those who can't see why Kobe/Lakers have been relegated to shooting jumpers....you've obviously NEVER played basketball.

Leon Powe is a living legend
He went from ashy to classy
he was homeless and hungry and now hes making money
pimp.gif

str8 off the streets of oakland CA

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yall know Kobe played 18 outa 24 minutes right??

Yall won't criticize him.

call it like it is...he's done little positive offensively for the team...very little.

Refs didn't stop Pau from being aggressive...

And yet, on the defensive end he gets called for 2 off the ball fouls. Now how does that work?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif

You know COT damn well Wilbon and Barry aren't going to call out the refs.

i wish this game was on TNT, Charles would call it like it is.

so you mean to tell me they knew Powe was ganna beast tonight? Why else would they have this lil segment. I mean, dont get me wrong, i like him as a player,hes a cool dude, dude is from the bay, struggled at a young age, and made it to the NBA, played for Skyline or some !!!% didnt he? Anyways, why he has his ownsegment when you have the lakers vs. celtics in the finals and you got Kobe, KG, PP, Allen, etc. is beyond me.

!!!% is fixed. Talk !!!% all you want. This is wack.

Lakers need to step it the +*%! up 2nd half.

YES, I'M MAD.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

They're saying Pierce is the best SCORER ever for the C's. Not best player, or offensive player.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

When did Paul Pierce become David Stern's playboy?

damn ABC legitimately did a background story on Leon Powe . they musta been foaming at the mouth when dude started going offearlier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OMG I'm so angry. I'm never one to complain about officiating but this is ridiculous. I can accept my team not playing well but cot damn that was theworst officiating I've seen in a very long time. The amount of crap that is being called is disgusting. All of kobe's fouls are BS, pure basura. Thisis straight fraud.....It's disgusting b.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

so you mean to tell me they knew Powe was ganna beast tonight? Why else would they have this lil segment. I mean, dont get me wrong, dude is from the bay, struggled at a young age, and made it to the NBA, played for Skyline or some @#!@ didnt he? Anyways, why he has his own segment when you have the lakers vs. celtics in the finals and you got Kobe, KG, PP, Allen, etc. is beyond me.

@#!@ is fixed. Talk @#!@ all you want. This is wack.

I'm pissed at the refs too, but come on man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

eek.gif

powe's mom looks like New York's moms.

indifferent.gif

his moms is dead B
i know you dont like the celtics but that was low my G