..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

The tarp's coming off, looks like the game should be underway within the next 15 min.

This series should've been played in Milwaukee, and then the last series in Chicago.

Zambrano leaving the game after 6 and 2/3 due to cramping in his right fingers. Hope it's nothing serious. Big Z was dealing too.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

I hope it's serious.

laugh.gif

This guy...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

How's that for a debut, huh? He didn't look too hot in the spring, comes out and so far is 3-3, 3 RBI, 1 HR. Not bad dude, the rest of the Cubbiesare hacking away like usual, 10 strikeouts is ridiculous.

Damn !%%$$+ as weather in the mid-west
smh.gif
Cards were about to open a can of whoop *@@ on the Rockies too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yea tell me about it, Pujols with the homer....Ankiel with the double to left field...........ALL FOR NOTHING.

They didnt look as bad as i thought they would

The Cubs offense , minus Fuku, looked terrible. We have a bunch of notorious slow starters, and the weather doesnt help.

Big game on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by aRog27

The Cubs offense , minus Fuku, looked terrible. We have a bunch of notorious slow starters, and the weather doesnt help.

Big game on Tuesday.

Great way to start a season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Apparently, today is an off day for the Cubs. so......Wednesday is a big game.

Anybody even gonna try to catch the Bucs this year?
laugh.gif
j/k.. 1-0, in probably what will be their most entertaining game of the year.

At least the Cardinals and Reds lost too......that warms my heart just a tad.

How in the hell are we going to go on an offensive tear yesterday and then become anemic tonight. *#%@ this +!@%, yes I am mad!

Some of us die-hards need to take a deep breath. It's only been one game.......we have 161 left to go !!! Granted, losing is not good, but I hate howpeople begin to question everything after one loss.

Im shocked the Astros have had some good pitching the first two games......just the offense was left in florida

Some of us die-hards need to take a deep breath. It's only been one game.......we have 161 left to go !!! Granted, losing is not good, but I hate how people begin to question everything after one loss.
Question everything? How in the hell did you derive that?
laugh.gif

I had a feeling we would lose after the cancelled game on Monday. Oh well. Still got a looooong season ahead
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Some of us die-hards need to take a deep breath. It's only been one game.......we have 161 left to go !!! Granted, losing is not good, but I hate how people begin to question everything after one loss.
laugh.gif

Well, not so much is, but after the Cubs lost the opener, reporters here in Chicago questioned the offense, the batting order, the bullpen, taxes, theweather, the field, 4x4 utility vehicles, the affect of aerosols on the environment ......i mean, everything.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

laugh.gif

Well, not so much is, but after the Cubs lost the opener, reporters here in Chicago questioned the offense, the batting order, the bullpen, taxes, the weather, the field, 4x4 utility vehicles, the affect of aerosols on the environment ......i mean, everything.
roll.gif

I blame the media and the fans.

Chicago media adds so much damn pressure on the D-Bags, its no wonder they'll never win it all

Back
Top Bottom