OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

roll.gif
@All the .gifs.

good look. I never noticed the account part at the top. I used to use tinypic just for stuff I wanted to post once and then prolly wouldnt use again.

we need to hack onewearz's tinypic account...its like a goldmine of PS's. must destroy any anti-redsox photoshops

man i was at the game last nite...started at 7 ended at after...stayed the whole game..i cant believe it ended like that..i was pissed

thats right u guys will all be there tomorrow. im still trying to get some tix. might score last minute ...........

laugh.gif

good luck getting tickets...there might be some 1200 dollar seats behind home plate for you. that's a 50% discount i hear, GREAT DEAL!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

on another note...smoltz v joba tomorrow...pissed thats the matchup i get
sick.gif
Perfect matchup
pimp.gif

Watch Smoltz pitch like its ' 96lol

laugh.gif
are we actually meeting tomorrow night or what?

Onewearz,

I don't know if you want to risk it but you may get something decent by just going to the stadium.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

on another note...smoltz v joba tomorrow...pissed thats the matchup i get
sick.gif
Perfect matchup
pimp.gif

Watch Smoltz pitch like its ' 96lol
Smoltz is gonna have to pitch like its 96'. Or Joba is just gonna have to pitch like its 2 months ago.
Ba Dum Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spoiler [+]
I know where Onewearz gets most of his PS's. But they all be so on point I cant even hate on them.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

aint no big secret, they do be on point though
pimp.gif

and my wifes cousin knows a guy that somehow get tix all the time and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. so he's working on it for me. hopefully .....

O and DS be careful out there.

I dont know if I can hold this down for the rest of the season if team Yankees slip something in your beer and gang rapes you in a Bronx alley.

We all know how they get down over there.

laugh.gif

I genuinely thought the Joe Buck yourself comment was hilarious. That one on the other hand.............................

Not so much. I dont even know where that came from. So since im confused and not sure where we are going with this I will hit you with the same game changer Ihad to hit onewearz with yesterday.

6lafl3q.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

You guys gonna walk around doing the tap tap pull outside the stadium?
is the tap on the inside or the outside of the shoe?
laugh.gif

you guys need to make a sign so i can see y'all from a distance and analyze the situation, make sure onewearz isn't hiding nearby with a club orsomething
laugh.gif

I'm not an old geezer like my boy onewearz, no wife over here
laugh.gif

I hit the wrong gif.

All I gotta do is look for a drunk brown man in a Sawx hat and I know I've found DSA.

Back
Top Bottom