OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

damn talk about FAIL.

i been putting together this TV stand for the last hour, and I finally finished - as I'm about to put my tv on it that #$%! is .5 short and my tvdoesn't fit.

smh.gif
smh.gif

FAIL.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn talk about FAIL.

i been putting together this TV stand for the last hour, and I finally finished - as I'm about to put my tv on it that #$%! is .5 short and my tv doesn't fit.

smh.gif
smh.gif

FAIL.

tape measure > you

roll.gif
martin looks like a clown with those lines behind his head. And about $#$$%% time he gets a good bunt down

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

damn talk about FAIL.

i been putting together this TV stand for the last hour, and I finally finished - as I'm about to put my tv on it that #$%! is .5 short and my tv doesn't fit.

smh.gif
smh.gif

FAIL.

tape measure > you

laugh.gif

CARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude is PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got that damn call........Franklin, dont let us down Mr. All star closer..........LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn talk about FAIL.

smh.gif
smh.gif

FAIL.

tape measure > you

I forgot to measure the TV before I left
ohwell.gif

how does pierre warm the bench for 8innings and come up with a single and raffy and odog can't do their jobs, cmon.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Finally got that damn call........Franklin, dont let us down Mr. All star closer..........LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for keeping us updated

thanks for keeping us updated
Anytime homie....Anytime.

Hey.......In yo nostril, the cardinals won the game. Just giving you an update just in case U mAd....I mean, just in case you missed it
smile.gif

no patience at the plate?

wow 3 pitches when we needed someone to get on base, everyone wide-eyed on hitting a homer, not a good look.

4 game losing streak at home I think?

NO BUENO.

btw, solid outing by Haeger, cards just capitalized on his mistakes.

also a sidenote: matt holliday will end up with the dodgers some day.

Hey.......In yo nostril, the cardinals won the game. Just giving you an update just in case U mAd....I mean, just in case you missed it
smile.gif

at the end of the day you still live in st louis.
laugh.gif

also a sidenote: matt holliday will end up with the dodgers some day.
I don't see it.

He is a free agent after this season. Manny is coming back, along with Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier and Juan Pierre. No room for Holliday.

smile.gif

at the end of the day you still live in st louis.
laugh.gif
Yea.......
u+mad.jpg

laugh.gif
so wait, you're saying turn the other way when things go wrong and stay absolutely positive?
Yes.

I mean, you can go ahead and get all emotional and frustrated about stuff that you have no control over.

I choose to look at the bright side and realize that this team is full of talent and in a very good position to make a deep run in October. If you feel likejoining me, go ahead.

Until then, I'll go back to working every waking moment getting these apartments ready. Hopefully this team wide slump will be over then.

Senior year starts monday
pimp.gif

I mean, let's at least consider the pitchers we've faced recently.

Haren, Carpenter, Lincecum over the past 5 games
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom