Official:2009 Fantasy Baseball Thread

^ Besides Morrow I have Brian Wilson

I want to drop Morrow for Scott Richmond he is 4-0 and has been on waivers for days

I have Carlos Zambrano and Roy Oswalt out with injuries

I could drop Kyle Davies 2

I dropped Davies dude is falling off

Morrow should be back next week so ima hold on 2 him

^
laugh.gif
My mistake

I just traded Manny Ramirez for Gaery Sizemore what do you guys think?

Sizemore is good if he can play to expectations. That is a 30 30 season with 100 runs 80+ RBIs and 280ish avg.

smh.gif
at me but yea 5x5 leauge

They are almost the same but Grady gets steals thats why I did it

Originally Posted by parada45

They are almost the same but Grady gets steals thats why I did it
Manny will have a higher average, more HRs and RBIs.

And the runs won't be that far apart either. That Dodgers lineup will be scoring runs all year.

Bad trade for you IMO.

I clicked on this page before I clicked on page 9, so I was thinking to myself..."who's Gary? Please don't tell me someone has Sheffield on theirroster."
laugh.gif

How do you guys feel about trading Morneau for Ichiro? I have good power numbers (5x5) so far, with other 1b options (Youkilis, Konerko, V Mart). I'm firston the waiver wire, so I figure if I make this trade I can pick up Wieters and move Martinez to 1b....starting to get swayed by Tommy Hanson though.

It depends what you want more. RBIs in Morneau. Or runs, AVG, and SB with ichiro.

Pick 3 I need WINS

Roy Oswalt vs SD
Joba Chamberlain @ BAL
Kyle Lohse @ CIN
Felix Hernandez @ Min

Is it time to give up on Atkins? He isn't hitting for average, and he isn't hitting for much power... And this is horrible because he plays forColorado... I want to trade him, but I don't think there will be any takers... I'll probably just end up dropping him. I have Derosa starting rightnow...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Can you package Atkins with someone who is overachieving for a solid star?

Would this be a decent trade?

Atkins + Aaron Hill for Pedroia? I don't know if the guy will do it though... I really want to upgrade my 3B... Maybe Chone Figgins for Atkins + one of myOF (Ibanez, Wells, Abreu, Crawford)?

Back
Top Bottom