Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 6)

[table][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Offense
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Opp
[/th] [th=""]
Status
[/th] [th=""]
% Start
[/th] [th=""]
Yds
[/th] [th=""]
TD
[/th] [th=""]
Int
[/th] [th=""]
Yds
[/th] [th=""]
TD
[/th] [th=""]
Rec
[/th] [th=""]
Yds
[/th] [th=""]
TD
[/th] [th=""]
Yds
[/th] [th=""]
TD
[/th] [th=""]
2PT
[/th] [th=""]
Lost
[/th] [th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Tom Brady

(NE - QB) P
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Ten[/td] [td]Q3 10:13, 51-0[/td] [td]90%[/td] [td]380[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]66.00[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FINALLY!!!!

any update on percy harvin?

im bout to drop mark sanchez
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Pats are up 45-0, put the scrubs in.

Yes, the guy I'm playing has Wes Welker. *facepalm*.

What the $+@% is wrong with the Eagles? Losing to the Raiders?

Thank you Tom Brady. Obviously he's not going to play the Titans defense every week, but it is certainly encouraging to see him throw the ball moreaccurately.

I'm up by 130-95 and still have Marshawn in play and Gates left to go as well.

So barring Nate Kaeding scoring like 40+ points I'll get to 6-0.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should I pick up Maroney and drop either Tashard Choice or McGahee.. McGahee lookin like he's done

Damn Braylon! I needed more then that

Im up 38 with my kicker......he has Turner,Marshall,Rivers
frown.gif

[h4]Score Summary[/h4]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Point Total[/th] [/tr][tr][td]BEAST MODE ACTIVATED[/td] [td]193.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bigballs I.Y.M[/td] [td]88.10[/td] [/tr][/table]

devil.gif

I'm beastin

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What do you guys think about pickin up Maroney... they play TB this coming week
I just picked him up. I mean, TB ain't tough, and if they get a lead they'll run, plus Morris could be out for awhile. He's gottalent...

Ok, help here. I have MoJo, DeAngelo Williams, and Ray Rice. My WR's are Steve Smith, Bowe, and then Burleson/Garcon/Lance Moore.

Should I trade Ray Rice and either Burleson or Moore for Greg Jennings and Donald Brown? I have that offer on the table. I know Rice has come on strong, but Ifeel like I'd rather trade him than Deangelo...

Advice?

I wouldn't do that trade.

Ray Rice's value will only keep going up especially since he's getting the majority of touches in Bmore. That for me would be the deal breaker. GregJennings is one of the better fantasy football WRs, but you essentially have 2 must start RBs (Mojo and RR) a top tier RB2 (DWill) and formidable WRs that youcan play depending on matchups. I just don't see how this can benefit your team.

%%*+ my life, started hasselbeck instead of rivers, both me and my friend have no one playing today
FINAL SCORE:
[table][tr][td]Me 138.08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Friend
[/td] [td]138.54[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Which QB has the most upside:

Dirty Sanchez
JaBustus Russell
Vince Young
Dirty... he has more weapons than the other 2, but he's gonna have to get out this tailspin ASAP
smh.gif

1. Dirty
2. Vince
3. Russell

^ Ouch.

My buddy I played against this week had Sammy Morris and was making up his injury as an excuse for losing by 37.5 points (even though I've still got Gatesand he's got Kaeding).

Hopefully Gates has a huge game. I need him to score 19-20 points in my secondary league to pull off a tie/win. Two TDs and 80 yards receiving would beappreciated.
nerd.gif

yea I'm trying to gauge the interest for Rice I don't like my receiver setup too much. Steve smith has been awful at least Bowe has been pretty good. Ijust don't like the fact that I have 3 great rbs and one always sits when I could trade Rice for a top 10-15 wr most likely

So I give Orton.. I get Forte... should I do it??

My other RB's are D Williams, Benson, Thomas Jones, and Moreno, my other QB's are Favre and Cutler

I can't picture Favre keeping it up all year... and I hate Cutler

My other RB's are D Williams, Benson, Thomas Jones, and Moreno, my other QB's are Favre and Cutler

Who cares how much you hate Cutler. You better do that trade quick. Forte is a buy low and Orton is your worst QB.

Yeah you should do that. I wish someone in my league would agree to stupid *%$ trades like that.

Everyone thought ARI v SEA would be a shoot out....Warner did average and we all know what happened to the other guy..lol...

Sat Flacco, Sims-Walker and Z.Miller....played Warner, Boldin and Daniels.......lost 125 to 140....horrible week for me!!! now I am 4-2 and 4th inpoints....unless LT does something big tonight.

Back
Top Bottom