Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 6)

Originally Posted by Happy Camper

starting Matt Hasselbeck and Sammy Morris FTL!
Just signed into Yahoo and saw this:

Matt Hasselbeck has been dropped by 10,555 teams in Yahoo! leagues

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

And this:

Spoiler [+]
15pljic.png

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

ha ha I sent the trade over... I almost feel bad now but I hope he accepts it still

Told me he would do it today at work

In my other league I have BMore's D on a bye this week, and picked up Indy's D against St Louis.. good play but who should I drop

McGahee or Tashard Choice?

I'm not even starting Minny's D vs Pittsburgh next week, I'm picking up Indy vs STL.

man i need a miracle.. brandon marshall needs to have a HUGEEE game for me to win

God damn Fizzy. That is a beat down for the ages. He literally had everything go in his favor. Even Owen Daniels had a career game.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Shady4life- Does your league not have a flex option?

Cragmatic, I would do that trade with the quickness. Even if you hate Cutler, the dude puts up good #s and is a solid fantasy football quarterback. Plus whatyou get in return will improve your team for sure. I had a similar situation last night in my fantasy basketball draft. I can't stand LeBron James but Ihad the #1 pick and chose him over CP3 b/c I think he'll have a ridiculous statistical year.

Bright Nikes- That's probably a good call, but don't forget that Roethlisberger gets sacked a ton of times each game.

Also if Crabtree is still available in yalls leagues I would look into picking him up. Chris Mortenson (sp?) just said on the pre-game show that he will bestarting his first game for San Fran.

Pretty sure after ortons performance tonight he won't want to do the trade anymore... SMH

Its not his fault Royal returned a kickoff and a punt for 2 tds

Down 3 and some change in both leagues heading into tonight's game.

Had Sproles and Prater; facing Gates:

[table][tr][td]KLJ[/td] [td]130.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dajoka004[/td] [td]128.68[/td] [/tr][/table]
Had V. Jackson; facing San Diego DEF:

[table][tr][td]KLJ[/td] [td]113.90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fizzy[/td] [td]106.90[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

[h4]Score Summary[/h4]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Point Total[/th] [/tr][tr][td]BEAST MODE ACTIVATED[/td] [td]239.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bigballs I.Y.M[/td] [td]122.05[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif

I murk'd this dude.

Mannnnn I'm sittin on this trade offer....I really don't see myself starting Rice over DeAngelo or MJD, even tho I'd maybe throw in Rice forDeangelo if the Panthers play a tough D.

The trade officially would be: I give Ray Rice and Nate Burleson, and I'd get: Greg Jennings and Donald Brown. I'm SO close to taking it.

Also got an offer of me trading Rice for Wes Welker and Percy Harvin but I'm not really considering that one....

Wes Welker > Jennings... IMO

Still, I feel Orton is my best QB out of Favre, him, and Cutler.. dude has played 6 games and threw 1 pick on a lob a the end of the half...

He does not turn the ball over.

Oh well, tomorrow I will hopefully get Forte for Orton
smile.gif

really? you think welker is gonna be that good? I just read sometin sayin it'd be a great time to buy low on Jennings. He scored double digit tds the lastcouple years too didn't he? I like Welker too, but I dunno.

That'd be a steal if you get Forte for Orton, cuz Fort's gotta snap out of it and Orton isn't gonna keep killin it, he'll just be solid.You'll be fine with Cutler/Favre.

I get:

Warner
Hines

I give:

Shuab

My other qb is peyton. My WR'S are Marsh, colston, driver.

I would do this trade, but Peyton is gonna clinch that division by week 12. So I won't have anyone at qb

I love Welker, it seems he has solid numbers almost ever week. Jennings sometimes, but not so much. I had him last year and he was very up and down, I honestlyrather have Welker but thats just me

hm.....that's tough Craig....I wanna say McGahee for the current, since he still gets goal-line, because Tashard is behind Marion and Felix, butthey've both had health issues....man, tough call.

so continuing my Rice chronicles, you'd do Rice for Welker and Harvin? Also, would you do Rice for B. Marshall?

Thanks dudie for the input.

Anyone gonna help me out?

McGahee cause tashard is 3rd.

Rice for Weller and harvin is good, if you're the one getting rice.

No i'd be getting Welker and Harvin. I think Ima do the Jennings and Brown trade for Rice and Burleson.

I would definitely do that trade if you're geting Kurt Warner and Hines for Schaub. Definitely. Kurt and Schaub will be neck and neck and Hines will be WRhelp.

McGahee had 3 carries last game..... he's been worthless as of late...

If you really think you aren't gonna play Rice.. Welker is the better WR, but yes Rice is a beast, I'm an owner of Deangello in both my leagues, andother than this week, he hasn't done a thing. Plus you can always play rice in the flex...

We don't have a flex spot in my league...so you're thinking I should trade DeAngelo instead of Rice?

I think Rice is going to be the feature back in B-More, I can't see McGahee doing much the rest of the year

In Carolina, J Stewart will still get a lot of carries, I hope he can continue his performance that he has this week, but I'm unsure at this point. Iwouldn't want to get rid of either one of them, who are your other WR's?

Back
Top Bottom