***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

^^ I only see one section above $100...thats insane !!

I also see that Cubs games are $5 more...
laugh.gif

Man, great pics in the front row there, that's awesome.

Looks like it was a good game too. Nice to get a win vs Peavy.

Milt showin signs?
nerd.gif

And congrats to Scales. What a moment that musta been for that guy.
pimp.gif

Hope Lilly can keep it going, secure the series at worst for us, and go for the sweep tomorrow.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Nope, don't have season tickets Flint. This was my first home game this season. We got bleachers for $40.00. I live out in Addison, just off of 290 and 355.

This was my first time in the bleachers, and man, I will never go back to regular seating.
Great pics and great story man. You went to the right game - tonight's game ain't gonna happen if all this rain keeps up.

Yeah, Wrigley bleacher tix are the way to go. For you guys scoffing at $40, thats just for a weekday game. Fri/Sat/Sun games fetch about $75-100 depending onwho they are playing. Wrigley does their BS "premium games". Arstyle got their a little earlier to get first row....on Fri/Sat/Sun summer premiumgames you need to be there at 9 am to get a decent seat (like games vs the Cards or the Sox).

My first home game is this Saturday vs. the 'Stros. I think I'll get Harden's start as well. After that I'm going May 29th vs the Dodgers andalso picked up two tickets today from a friend for the June 21 Interleague Fathers Day game vs the Indians.

Another L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting rediculous. We should do what the Nationals did and demote all the starting pitchers to the minor leagues and make them earn their spot back.

Ludwick out for 2 weeks........Brendan Ryan and Carp still out and our starting pitching looks horrible.

Its still the first half of the season, i have to keep reminding myself this...........plus albert has no protection behind him, so he wont get much to hit inthe next few weeks.

Celler of the NL central here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see the Cardinals lose.

Theriot with two HR's tonight.

We're in another rain delay, and this time it's absolutely pouring with Tornado watches and lightning.....game's gonna be callled, and the Cubsshould get another W.

By the way...LOST was amazing!

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Take a deep breathe and relax. While going 4-7 so far this month is
mad.gif
, you have to remember it's a marathon. The team has hit a rough patch, we just have to ride it out.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

^ When he started taking hgh?
tongue.gif
eyes.gif
I doubt he did, but, no one is above suspicion in this dayand age. That being said he has reached his career high of 4 home runs in a season, lol. If he has like 20 this year I will start wondering.

Theriot gotta be on somethin.
laugh.gif

Dude got more homers thru mid May then Sammy used too.
roll.gif

Glad to get a W, hope Demp can go out strong today, Z should be back by the weekend, but Aramis still has pain in his shoulder, he could be a while.
Nice to see Soto get that first one though, maybe this starts a run for the guy.

Glad we got the series, but let's be greedy and get the sweep.
pimp.gif

And God damn, we shoulda gotten Peavy AND Gonzalez any way we could. Gonzalez is killin us in this series.

Originally Posted by CP1708

And God damn, we shoulda gotten Peavy AND Gonzalez any way we could. Gonzalez is killin us in this series.
QFT
Peavy was nasty the other night. Just nasty. Adrian Gonzalez keeps this up and he will be considered one of the elite players in this league in a few years.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Take a deep breathe and relax. While going 4-7 so far this month is
mad.gif
, you have to remember it's a marathon. The team has hit a rough patch, we just have to ride it out.

Yea i know..........But the celler is where we will be for awile until they get their @*!* together.

Ludwick (No protection behind albert)....Ryan(nobody with pop off the bench to get a rally started)....Carpenter(No shut down pitcher with Lohse and wainwrightgiving up allot of runs)....Ankiel.

Our bullpen isnt the problem this year (Finally).

They did say wain had a problem with his delivery that they finally found and hopefully this will change the way he looks on the mound.

as bad as the bullpens been and all these injuries we're still somehow only a half game back.. man the top of the central is cluttered...

I know it's still in the 6th but can we get the sweep pic in here?
laugh.gif

Just got tickets for the Cubs/Nats series here in DC. Last year the whole ballpark was in Cubbie Blue
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dam the NL Central is lookin stacked this year. 3 teams with 20 wins and another team with 19. I dont think theres another division with 2 teams having 19 winsor more.

Hopefully the Brewers can stay strong and keep it goin.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Originally Posted by CP1708

QFT
Peavy was nasty the other night. Just nasty. Adrian Gonzalez keeps this up and he will be considered one of the elite players in this league in a few years.
And he hit another one today. He OWNS us.

Anyways, its 11-2 now. Sweep! Dempster in control. How about Scales!?

As for Theriot, if you were around the stadium last night, it was hurricane like wins. It was craziness. The wind was howling out. Soriano, first at bat,first pitch....gone. Theriot....same thing. It was all the wind last night. Hell, Soto (who cant hit his weight) hit a bomb as well.

I gotta admit, I thought the Brewers would be down this year, they have done well.
embarassed.gif

Let's finish this game, and get a nice solid streak goin.
pimp.gif

We avoid the sweep again.

We are more than likely gonna be swept this weekend against the brewers..........as much as i hate to say it.

Albert is just really funky right now..........9-37 in the last 10 games and went 4 games without ONE hit (4 hits came in 1 game)

Ive probably said it 2-3 times already, but i hate loving baseball

pacmagic2002 wrote:
We avoid the sweep again.

We are more than likely gonna be swept this weekend against the brewers..........as much as i hate to say it.

Albert is just really funky right now..........9-37 in the last 10 games and went 4 games without ONE hit (4 hits came in 1 game)

Ive probably said it 2-3 times already, but i hate loving baseball
You have to remain optimistic my man. This weekend should definitely be a challenge facing Milwaukee. Redbirds have to get some momentum going andremember to bring their bats.

Back
Top Bottom