Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

The Heels already beat the Spartans by 35 in December.
Anybody who watched that knows these teams are in completely different places now than they were then.

It's an interesting fact to note, but I doubt it has much in common with the game we see two nights from now.

Yeah I know.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

man, %%%* unc. %%%* EM. NOVA was frauds.....pitt should have been in this game. Instead we get this *@!*. Lawson isn't gonna speed by cats like he did reynolds and co.

once again, %%%* unc.

Why are you so mad lol?

I wish both teams could somehow lose in the title game.

I can't even fathom how hard the media in general is gonna top off Handsbroad if UNC wins this %@#@. ESPN is gonna be unbearable. I can start to hear italready.................

ESPN polls - "Is Tyler Handsbroad one of the best college BB players ever"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

The Heels already beat the Spartans by 35 in December.
Anybody who watched that knows these teams are in completely different places now than they were then.

It's an interesting fact to note, but I doubt it has much in common with the game we see two nights from now.

I agree. Mich. St. been playing outta their minds this tournament. They aren't getting blowed out (word to Emmitt Smith)like that again.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I wish both teams could somehow lose in the title game.

I can't even fathom how hard the media in general is gonna top off Handsbroad if UNC wins this %@#@. ESPN is gonna be unbearable. I can start to hear it already.................

ESPN polls - "Is Tyler Handsbroad one of the best college BB players ever"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tell me about it
smh.gif
smh.gif
$^#^ BSPN

The hate for Carolina is strong lol, not quite the level of the early 90's Duke teams but still pretty strong, why is that?. I think MSU will pull off theshocker with the home crowd backing them up. UNC did blow them out in December but I think the refs will let both teams play a more physical brand ofbasketball and the Spartans find a way to get it done.

not quite the level of the early 90's Duke teams but still pretty strong, why is that?
Hansbrough. Plain and simple.

It would be a likeable team without him.

Hansbrough shouldn't get much talk at this point anyway, it's Lawson's team and he's far and away their best player. Forget being mostimportant anymore, he's the best on the team.

One more
pimp.gif

And now all the talk for the next two days is the fact that UNC beat MSU by 35 early in the year... great... exactly what we need.

No matter, Izzo will have his boys ready to give UNC a good run. I still think UNC will win, but MSU is no pushover. Im expecting a close game, down to thewire.

Regardless, two very good teams facing each other Monday night
pimp.gif

Hansbrough is going to equate to Mark Madsen in the NBA

Not because he's white like some of ya'll probably think my reason for the comparison is
eyes.gif
...but because they're both hustle players that have had A LOT of success incollege but won't make it in the NBA. Their size will/has limited them...not the type of game to play the 3 but a little undersized at the 4.

I'm sure this comparison has been made on here before.

I have a hard time (yet again.. noticing a trend with UNC) seeing the TarHeels losing to MSU on Monday to be honest with you - but I think MSU has the bestshot of any team in the country right now, given how both teams are playing. Still, the depth of UNC is going to give MSU some fits in my opinion, especiallydepending how the game is officiated.

You go through the matchups and you have to give UNC the obvious edge on the court, but Izzo vs Roy is a no brainer to me... Izzo in a landslide. That'sthe one x-factor Spartey has - if Izzo comes up with a way to slow down UNC's tempo the way he did with L-Ville, I like MSU's chances. I'm notsaying the game has to be played in the 60's.. but if they can keep it below 85 or so, I think MSU has a chance.

Nothing UNC runs is all that special - so gameplanning isn't the real problem. It's having the players to stop them from doing what they do... not sureMSU has that. But we'll find out. Hope I'm wrong, really don't wanna see another UNC title, especially not one for that !*+*#!@!+ Hans.

^^^ Thanks, most people spew their vitriol at UNC when IMO it should be aimed at Duke Vitale and ESPN's coverage of UNC. So Allen based on your reasoning,is it safe to assume your "hatred" for UNC will be nonexistent next season as Hansbrough will be gone?

You know Jordan's gonna be working the phone lines hard trying to get the Bobcats in position to land Hansbrough in the draft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

^^^ Thanks, most people spew their vitriol at UNC when IMO it should be aimed at Duke Vitale and ESPN's coverage of UNC. So Allen based on your reasoning, is it safe to assume your "hatred" for UNC will be nonexistent next season as Hansbrough will be gone?
mine will.

i've always liked UNCs program and players, and hoped they would continue to do well for the ACC.

the last 4 years were new for me in terms of hating Carolina.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

man, %%%* unc. %%%* EM. NOVA was frauds.....pitt should have been in this game. Instead we get this *@!*. Lawson isn't gonna speed by cats like he did reynolds and co.

once again, %%%* unc.
suck-it.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

uno mas

he's prolly goin to get kareem status
laugh.gif
sick.gif

aside from hansbrough, all the unc fans i've been around are huge douches.

YO!
Originally Posted by AI3xis

Hansbrough shouldn't get much talk at this point anyway

But... he doesn't. The entire tournament has been a Lawson slurp fest. But since NO ONE in this thread can seem to see this; let me put my NikeTalk staffposition on the line:

+!#$ UNC?

+!#$ Y'all!!!

To Hades with all of you, for hating on the Heels.

t071ns.jpg

And that ain't just the Pearl Vodka typing.
nerd.gif

ONE MORE TO GO!

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

But... he doesn't. The entire tournament has been a Lawson slurp fest. But since NO ONE in this thread can seem to see this; let me put my NikeTalk staff position on the line:

+!#$ UNC?

+!#$ Y'all!!!

t071ns.jpg

nerd.gif

ONE MORE TO GO!

DF!!!
Truth!
pimp.gif

always a bit disappointing to see two teams that have already played each other matched up in the finals.

that is unless they split 2 reg season games.

YO!

But... he doesn't. The entire tournament has been a Lawson slurp fest. But since NO ONE in this thread can seem to see this; let me put my NikeTalk staff position on the line:

+!#$ UNC?

+!#$ Y'all!!!

t071ns.jpg

nerd.gif

ONE MORE TO GO!

DF!!!

What position? You don't do anything anyway. You a flashlight mod. Offering what? Put up your name.

YO!

+!#$ UNC?

+!#$ Y'all!!!

t071ns.jpg

nerd.gif

ONE MORE TO GO!

DF!!!
*reported*

Back
Top Bottom