Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

eek.gif

I can't believe that dude is standing above subway/the library and then those other guys standing on the light post in front of Spankys?

That's ridiculous.

Yeah, dudes were packed up in the trees and on the light posts - more than i've seen before. lol. I think they broke one of the new LED lights too. ManI couldn't get to the main fire though, because it was so packed!

Pics of said Wayne Ellinton Chick?
nerd.gif

And Thabeet's girl is nice I did a double take
laugh.gif

She can be in my starting line-up

Mannnn, what a %+*!@%# unreal night
smh.gif

I got pulled over @ 4am, (I have NO idea why I drove anywhere) blew a .19 and by the grace of God, some dumb bastard decided to commit an armed robbery at thesame time, so the fuzz let my boy drive me home because he passed a visual test. I've never been so nervous in my %+*!@%# life
laugh.gif

The festivities on Franklin were kind of a blur, but I remember throwing my shirt into a bonfire, dancing around it and joining in the "@+!# DUKE!"chant (sorry Dre/Cake
laugh.gif
)
Here's a timelapse of the celebration on Franklin. I don't think it can be embedded, but if somebody can figure that out, that'd be cool.

Timelapse of Franklin Street celebration

Congrats boys
pimp.gif

And oh yeah, if you think Ellington's girl is bad, you should see Deon's
eek.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Mannnn, what a %+*!@%# unreal night
smh.gif

I got pulled over @ 4am, (I have NO idea why I drove anywhere) blew a .19 and by the grace of God, some dumb bastard decided to commit an armed robbery at the same time, so the fuzz let my boy drive me home because he passed a visual test. I've never been so nervous in my %+*!@%# life
laugh.gif

The festivities on Franklin were kind of a blur, but I remember throwing my shirt into a bonfire, dancing around it and joining in the "@+!# DUKE!" chant (sorry Dre/Cake
laugh.gif
)
Here's a timelapse of the celebration on Franklin. I don't think it can be embedded, but if somebody can figure that out, that'd be cool.

Timelapse of Franklin Street celebration

Congrats boys
pimp.gif

eek.gif

yo i swear i was standing next to a dude last night screaming F Duke and i dont think he had a shirt on
laugh.gif
...last night was fun as hell.....jumping over the fire...crip walking over thefire (i was drunk) and everything else haha.....something i'll never forget

my shoes are all messed up
mad.gif
but ohh well
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Was she the chick that had the #21 jersey on when they were showing Ellington's pops? Girl was
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

eek.gif
Was she the chick that had the #21 jersey on when they were showing Ellington's pops? Girl was
smokin.gif

Pics of said girls?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom