Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 18key

Congrats to UNC. I hope their plane crashes.
jk not that serious

indifferent.gif

Some of you _ just take things too far.
smh.gif

I mean, when you quote people you can see what they type when its in blue. It looks like black. Did you STILL not see me say
jk not that serious
?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Congrats to UNC. I hope their plane crashes.
jk not that serious

indifferent.gif

Some of you _ just take things too far.
smh.gif

I mean, when you quote people you can see what they type when its in blue. It looks like black. Did you STILL not see me say
jk not that serious
?

My bad.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

this is an unbelievable end to a incredible year. i've been a "bleed tarheel blue/white" since i can remember as a kid. each time they win itjust gets better and better for me. i just dropped over $100 on ncaa.com on title gear, won't be the last time either.

UNC #1

HELL YEAH!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got tons of pics that I have to upload when I get back to CH!

I am so happy to be a Tar Heel!

The damn team is taking forever to get back to this hotel.

A couple last thoughts:
1. With MOP, Wayne gets his jersey in the rafters. Congrats Weezy!
2. Hopefully John Wall was watching. With him next year we would be really fun to watch. Please come to UNC. Henson, hopefully Ed Davis, and hopefully Wall isthree lotto picks right there. Make it happen Roy!

YO!

nerd.gif

esqerc.jpg

hx4xs1.jpg

was that ellingtons chick in that unc jersey
eek.gif

I don't even know. White chic was bad. We rewinded it a few times to look at her.

And that broad with Thabeet was mad average.

DF!!!

Congrats to UNC, can't wait to see the progression of Ed Davis next year! Dude flat out outplayed Deon Thompson IMO.

National Champions! Damn it feels good. Just got back from Franklin...My clothes smell like straight smoke.
laugh.gif
Watched the game in the Dean Dome like I did in '05 to keep the mojogoing. We all ran out right as the buzzer sounded, I didn't know Wayne got the MOP until just now
pimp.gif
My hands are swollen from giving 2,000 high-fives to random @!% white dudesfrom my classes. I ran into Reggie Bullock out there and talked to him for a minute too, cool kid. I'll put up pics of the foolishness tomorrow.

Man it was crazy on Franklin Street! People burning stuff as usual, climbing up light posts, etc. Man I thought there was gonna be a fight in the crowd afew times.

Okay, I lied. I have to post again.
Originally Posted by JND1

National Champions! Damn it feels good. Just got back from Franklin...My clothes smell like straight smoke.
laugh.gif
Watched the game in the Dean Dome like I did in '05 to keep the mojo going. We all ran out right as the buzzer sounded, I didn't know Wayne got the MOP until just now
pimp.gif
My hands are swollen from giving 2,000 high-fives to random @!% white dudes from my classes. I ran into Reggie Bullock out there and talked to him for a minute too, cool kid. I'll put up pics of the foolishness tomorrow.
Originally Posted by theconditioner

Man it was crazy on Franklin Street! People burning stuff as usual, climbing up light posts, etc. Man I thought there was gonna be a fight in the crowd a few times.
My dudes!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just saw clips of Franklin St. on ESPN and damn I wish teleportation existed. It looked unreal. I am definitely trying to buy a Top-O picture of the madness.

I'm so happy for this senior class!

Back
Top Bottom