Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

marylanddd
smokin.gif

perfect so far. I went really conservative this year. Maryland and Arizona were the only 2 double digit seeds I had winning a game. Had them both losing in thenext round.

So much hate on the Huskies before this tourney started, I remember seeing ESPN showing one of their national polls and majority of the US has Miss St. beatingUW smh. Most people don't realize UW can mold their gameplay in almost every way to beat their opponents. Tenacious pesty defense in overton, long andlengthy players to extend that D in Gant, Holiday, Amaning, Three guard rotation that can shoot penetrate and attack in Overton, Dentmon, Thomas, Insidepresence on Offense and Defense with Size (Brockman) AND Height/Strength Amaning/Pondexter and Elston Turner is one smooth shooter and all nearly all theseguys are returning...Frosh: Thomas, Gant, Turner Soph:Overton, Bryan-Amaning, Holiday & Q.Pondexter returning as the lone Senior-to-be next year and hesreally goin off tonight. Hopefully being the team leader next year he'll have the same confidence he has tonight every game. Wash. Huskies are going to bedangerous next year..i see em snatchin the PacX again next season. Hopefully the dawgs dont expend all their energy tonight and fizzle out against purdue sat.and if the UW Huskies run iinto the UConn Huskies again in the sweet 16, brings back memories of the B.Roy days
pimp.gif

i'm so embarrassed right now.

i just hate that this is the one chance most people in the country had to see our team and we looked terrible.

washington fans, that's a nice ball club ya'll have there.

all this tournament hoopla must have me exhausted or somethinge, i just passed out for like an hour right there on the couch in the middle of the afternoon.
laugh.gif

wake the $%++ up longhorns.

you're going to the elite eight
nerd.gif

pittman was 388 lbs?! damn, id like to see some vid of him as a senior.
laugh.gif

Man, you know what the worst is? You run a pool, and after the first 8 games your in last.

Eff.

If Minnisota and VCU win, im back in this thing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom