Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

thank you cbs....
pimp.gif

3145637523_c96085c1dc.jpg

hope they pull the upset....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Allen,

what's up with your boys? why aren't they executing?
cause Tiki's been a moron since middle school.

Give Rivera the ball and get outa the way.

What purpose does Tony Crocker serve? I don't think I've ever seen him do anything other than look like a douche and get some technicals...

11-1 So far not too shabby Miss St should have been able to pull that upset but its all good

And Uconn doin big things we just got to keep it up

i hedged bets on UCLA/VCU so i can live with the Maynor Mania JRain slurpfest if they win

Griffin is so ill... i can't believe people front on dude. he's a power player, but has so much finesse and athleticism to his game. that was a sickplay right there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Seems like David McClure has been at Duke since Wojo was running the point....

Imagine what it'll be like with Scheyer back next year. I already feel like he's a 5th year senior.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

11-1 So far not too shabby Miss St should have been able to pull that upset but its all good

smh.gif
at you for thinking Miss St could have pulled off an upset. Can't %+$% with the Dawgs.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

smh.gif
at you for thinking Miss St could have pulled off an upset. Can't %+$% with the Dawgs.

There's just too many UW haters
smh.gif

Damnit, I really wanna see Maynor and VCU, but we got the WKU-Illinois game out here.

However, I like Western Kentucky's chances in this, and I think they got what it takes for the upset.

Illinois just doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom