Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

/argument

Excuse the raggedy fitted
laugh.gif
Sitting on your fitteds FTL.

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

dom.jpg

It's a WRAP. 2010, WE IN THE BUILDING....

Unless you are Domo Cheek....Then you're cheating.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

allen and proshares...what's your reason for taking the zags over unc? the lawson issue? just curious

A little bit of Lawson, a little bit of hate and a little bit of JRS convincing me of Gonzaga.

Logic wasn't helping me get it done so yea
laugh.gif

well me and some of my friends from vcu were gonna go up to philly........$^$^ sent us the wrong tickets
indifferent.gif
uconn and byu
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

allen and proshares...what's your reason for taking the zags over unc? the lawson issue? just curious

A little bit of Lawson, a little bit of hate and a little bit of JRS convincing me of Gonzaga.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
makes sense. im lost...i'll probably end up sticking with unc

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

well me and some of my friends from vcu were gonna go up to philly........$^$^ sent us the wrong tickets
indifferent.gif
uconn and byu
mad.gif
You go to VCU? Damn that sucks about the tickets though.

na i don't go to VCU (LU), i was gonna meet up w/ some friends.
tired.gif

He said he called the place up and ordered UCLA/VCU Nova/American tickets....and a day later they sent him UCONN/Chat BYU/aTm tickets
indifferent.gif

They kept apologizing when he complained.

YO!
Assuming you saw Old School on TNT last night too Ant?
laugh.gif

Naw. Not last night. I had it on my mind the other night.

A little bit of Lawson, a little lot a bit of hate and a little bit of JRS convincing me of Gonzaga.

laugh.gif

*fixed

DF!!!

laugh.gif
I think Gonzaga is much more versatile team and better defensively. If Lawson goes down again or Ellington and Green have bad games it's awrap for them. Give me Matt Bouldin, Jeremy Pargo, Austin Daye, Micah Downs and Josh Heytvelt > Ellington, Hansbrough, Green, Frasier, Zeller.

Steven Gray and Ty Lawson are x factors for both their teams.

And if Josh Heytvelt steps up (which I think he will because he needs a big showing to get into the first round) it's a wrap.

I also like Mark Few as a coach more than Roy Williams.

I had NC meeting and beating Gonzaga, but since the first time I went over my bracket I thought to myself, the 'Zags could really give NC a good game...

After hearing a couple dudes (mostly JRS) reiterate what I had running through my mind for the last couple days regarding the matchup, Im switchin it up andpickin the Zags...

I really do agree that Pargo, Downs, Daye and Heytvelt could spell trouble...So eff it, Im goin with em...

The school is corny as hell. They are trying to make bank of the UConn game by selling "Marathon Men" shirts. SCuse if I see you on the hill I'mgonna bring you back to school myseld.

I just said F the bracket this year and went for some things that I don't think anybody else is going to do...

I have Illinois meeting UNC in the Sweet 16 (yes, I have Illinois beating Gonzaga...).

laugh.gif

I have 3 Pac 10 teams in the Elite 8(USC, Washington, and AZ State)
I might go back and switch Purdue/Washington, but ehh
No Pac 10 teams in the Final 4 though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

And Flynn Christmas is going to eat up Arizona St.
-Temple over Arizona State
-Purdue over Connecticut, Missouri over Memphis
-Purdue to the Final Four

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

I just said F the bracket this year and went for some things that I don't think anybody else is going to do...

I have Illinois meeting UNC in the Sweet 16 (yes, I have Illinois beating Gonzaga...).
Have you seen Illinois play this year?

YO! Really though... I got the Illini on a plane after 40 mins. of play.

We got a facebook bracket group going? Link?

DF!!!

I think Izzo's squad can go deep. I never underestimate a Coach Izzo led team this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom