Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Thats lame
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Adrien is a bum?...your talkin outta your back side fella
he's collected the most meaningless double doubles in Big East history.

His job's been easy playing next to 7 footers his whole career

They gotta look to drive and kick more... Seems like when they attack the rim or get in the paint, they've put their head down and made up their mind as towhat they're doing... Been a couple of times already they've attacked the rim and drawn an extra defender or two but haven't looked to kick itout...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Adrien is a bum?...your talkin outta your back side fella
he's collected the most meaningless double doubles in Big East history.

His job's been easy playing next to 7 footers his whole career
agreed - i've thought he was terrible his whole career.

laugh.gif
Ucconn still clueless against the press... stop dribbling so much ******s - flash a big man from the backcourt to help inbounds... god, so frustrating towatch guys with such talent be so stupid.

Kemba the only damn dude that has a clue how to break the press... Just puts his head down and attacks it... Clear the rest of them out and let him bring itup...

SMH that's yall opinion

He's a great rebounder/ has a nice mid range jumper and he plays hard

I think he's nice on the court

Here's the worry for Mizzou... they've already gotten their steals, already hit their outside shots, and they've kept Thabeet out of the game...andthey're still trailing.. things aren't going to get any better from here on out for them unless Uconn were to collapse or they were to play out oftheir mind for the next 24 minutes.

Kemba might've walked.. but that was SICK.

and wow... mizzou getting some interesting calls here too.. this is an oddly paced game.

Got damn Kemba is FAST...

And AJ Price has really made a fan outta me in this tournament... Really, really like the way he plays...

I agree fam. Jeff Adrien is good.
He has no space to operate and isn't allowed to work downlow on the block and play to his strengths because of thabeet.

Back
Top Bottom