OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

dj moore is soo much better than sean smith, its not even funny

True but we needed Ht with all the tall receivers in the AFC east

Cards racking up for a team that just came off the superbowl.....
nerd.gif

Anybody know why Chase Coffman hasnt been taken yet and why he is ranked soo low........Dude is an excellent blocker...has good hands and is HUGE.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I can live with our 2nd round pick, I would have preferred Dimitroff take a CB especially after losing Foxworth. But we needed a saftey anyway
Yeah man I hear you on that. I was hoping for the same but by the way it seems Dimitroff likes our CB's already and he believes they can getbetter. I don't think Chris Houston will get any better because he always gets burned and brent grimes is not to good either if anything I think he isundersized but if we do get a CB I see it happening in the third. I was also kind of hoping for Michael Johnson but I'm ok with what we have don so far. I think we might try something after the draft for a CB but Dimitroff is so unpredictable.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Anybody know why Chase Coffman hasnt been taken yet and why he is ranked soo low........Dude is an excellent blocker...has good hands and is HUGE.

Slow and hes a little soft.

86 speed for NoShow?
laugh.gif
at least let meman get an 88

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Slow and hes a little soft.
and hes not a good blocker at all

I'm not really sure how to feel about the pick of Larry English. I like him but we really needed somebody like Oher.

We better get a miracle worker of an WILB and RT/RG in the 3rd and 4th rounds, were gonna need it.

Can Larry English play 3-4 DE?

i'm sure bill knows what he's doing... hopefully we get another receiver... i guess he can pull another good one out like last year with bess...undrafted... hopefully pat white plays with a chip on his shoulder since there is a lot of doubt... i guess tebo took interest in that situation...

Back
Top Bottom