OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Dirty, Cush and Clay going in the first round. Rey and Fili in the second. Comparing him to LaVar
smh.gif
. Arrington was impossible to coach. That is why he wasdropped, despite his talent.

laugh.gif
@ Raiders, Browns.

-I really hope that the Jets don't throw Dirty into the fire, have him hold a clipboard for a season.

-Cush is going to beast with the Texans, not so sure about Clay. They are both workhorses.

-I'm not a fan of Fili Moala, with his talent I always felt he could've done more.

-I'm doing a 180 on the Broncos, at least their first round picks. IMO, they reached for Moreno, but they ended up getting their defensive guy at 18(Ayers). They gambled and it paid off, I'm assuming they thought San Diego was going to pick Knowshon.

-I know the Lions got Pettigrew to give Stafford another weapon, but they really should have drafted Oher. It was a deep Tackle draft and a good one fell ontheir lap, and they passed.

-Larry English is solid, just not 16 solid.

-Still don't know why the Patriots picked Patrick "Connie" Chung, but they picked up Butler. 2/3 ain't bad.

Denver had a great 1st round

The second round well I'm still scratching my head.....but of course McDaniels and Bowlen know more then Bronco's fans...........

Dudes hatin on crabtree is laughable...he is arguably the best player in the draft and he's there at 10 of course you take him. And for people bringing upthe QB issue the 49ers are setting up to take one next year with 2 first rounders...

I love the trade for a first next year. As Scott said, "I think the depth of this draft isn't as good as it's been in the past,". With twofirst rounders next year we can make some moves.

Few things

- packers moving to a 3-4 so what are they doing with Aaron Kampman?

-i better wake up in the morning the cowboys have picked Rashard Johsnon

-so who is moving to guard for the jags? drafted 2 tackles and signed Tra Thomas

-Jerry Plz dont $#%$ 2morrow up, we in 2 good of a postion for him not to tho
frown.gif

-if Michael Johnson goes to the right team he will be a steal

-i dare someone to try and defend the browns today. I DOUBLE DARE YOU

-texans been picking Defense players for how many years now?

- other then picking chung the pats did work like always. SMFH

Back
Top Bottom