OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

I must say we have a very imformative front page....
roll.gif
roll.gif

heat23 was so debacled by the Tuna picking Patrick Turner in the 3rd round that he completely forgot to update the first page.

Bear Pascoe was a beast.......when I was Fresno State in NCAA Football 2008 (
laugh.gif
).

I have no faith in Patrick Turner or Kyle Moore. They have the physical tools, they just don't have the motivation to put it together.

Still waiting for Ellison to be scooped up by someone.

I was hoping Kaluka would fall to the Niners in the 4th round,
ohwell.gif

oANONYMOUS1o wrote:
I must say we have a very imformative front page....
roll.gif
roll.gif

heat23 was so debacled by the Tuna picking Patrick Turner in the 3rd round that he completely forgot to update the first page.

laugh.gif
As soon as I saw how fast the draft was going + I wouldn't be ableto post w/my boys, I abandoned ship
laugh.gif

Iron, what can you tell me about Patty? I trust Bill

Kind of like this Ellison guy. Not so sure if he'll make the roster though.

Thoughts? I don't know alot about him. USC Fans?

Iron, what can you tell me about Patty? I trust Bill
He didn't have a lot of fans at USC. A lot of people are happy to see him go. He has an NFL body, that is without a doubt. He is also verytalented, since he made some catches that made you go
eek.gif
. Then proceededto let a routine pass slip through his fingers,
smh.gif
. However, he is very unmotivated and has a "everything should be handed to me attitude". It issafe to say that the expectations did not meet the production.

I guess the Tuna feels he can get to him. When it comes to Patrick Turner, all I can say is that he was very frustrating to watch. So much potential, andlittle motivation. Everyone expected the next Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarrett. I know those two were busts in the NFL, but they were productive in College. Turner, not so much. Oh yeah, big ol' boy is scared to take a hit and hates going over the middle.

Kind of like this Ellison guy. Not so sure if he'll make the roster though.

Thoughts? I don't know alot about him. USC Fans?
Solid, good locker room guy. Work ethic far exceeds his talent. He is on the small side, but he busts' his *@+. He has struggled withinjuries throughout his career, body seems to be breaking down. Has nagging injuries, he plays through the pain and ends up with the bigger injury. Solidplayer and person, good work ethic, too many injuries.

lol simply because this is DeSean Jackson...I like him already
laugh.gif

Edit:

ANON....do you think he can bulk up and play WILB in a 3-4?

do you think he can bulk up and play WILB in a 3-4?
I think that will just make him slower, and he is not on the fast side.

Thanks for posting my annual Cal vs. USC clip,
laugh.gif
. Ellison could lay thehammer.

AB
pimp.gif

dude is aight mannn

Too Bad Brandon Gibson totally fell off this yr. his JR yr he was a monster,
smh.gif
washington state

pimp.gif
James Davis to Browns

Yeah Kevin Ellison was VERY good in run support. I thought he was one of the more consistent players on our defense last year.

seriously this is getting ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Like i said Shad got feedback 2-4. He doesnt even know @$% ishappening
tired.gif

must be a political thing
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom