OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

LANKSTER.

pimp.gif

this season is going to be crazy...

afc - pitt vs pats vs chargers vs colts/ravens
nfc - eagles vs cowboys vs giants vs ******** vs vikings...

slowly the nfc is becoming better than the afc.. nfc west needs some help..

Originally Posted by buggz05

I have a feeling Kevin Ellison doesn't make the roster

only way he makes the chargers roster IMO is if paul oliver or steve gregory beats out clinton hart for a starting job opposite eric weddle.

demetrius byrd about to play with his former LSU teammate buster davis.. well.. if both even make the roster..

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by buggz05

I have a feeling Kevin Ellison doesn't make the roster

only way he makes the chargers roster IMO is if paul oliver or steve gregory beats out clinton hart for a starting job opposite eric weddle.

demetrius byrd about to play with his former LSU teammate buster davis.. well.. if both even make the roster..
agreed on both statements.

I'd like to see this ellison guy play nickle LB atleast though. He's definitely not a Safety for the chargers so I'm thinking he was drafted forother reasons.

mickens
smh.gif

was hoping we'd jump on him, you know, since morgan trent has already been selected of course
laugh.gif

slowly the nfc is becoming better than the afc..

Based on what? The draft?
laugh.gif

I get a kick out of people making all these projections about teams based on the draft - "oh man, we had such a good draft - i know all 9 players we gotwill be starters by seasons end, ain't no way we're losing more than 3 games with this lineup"..
laugh.gif

Then you have the Steelers fans - who have critiqued EVERY single draft move we've ever made for the last 15 years the day of, even though we have one ofthe best draft-histories of any team in the league.

NFL fans are almost unbearable anymore.

Then you have the Steelers fans - who have critiqued EVERY single draft move we've ever made for the last 15 years the day of, even though we have one of the best draft-histories of any team in the league.
homer%20simpson.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

slowly the nfc is becoming better than the afc..

Based on what? The draft?
laugh.gif

I get a kick out of people making all these projections about teams based on the draft - "oh man, we had such a good draft - i know all 9 players we got will be starters by seasons end, ain't no way we're losing more than 3 games with this lineup"..
laugh.gif

Then you have the Steelers fans - who have critiqued EVERY single draft move we've ever made for the last 15 years the day of, even though we have one of the best draft-histories of any team in the league.

NFL fans are almost unbearable anymore.

based on the competition.. definitely within divisions... i mean the best division in the nfc is the nfc east but the south and north arebecoming better.. you can argue that the nfc east is the best division in football.

Chargers fans? Thoughts?

I grade B- or B+ not really sure...

English, Vaughn, Vasquez and Gartrell Johnson get A grades from me. Mainly because I feel like Vaughn was that christmas present AJ Smith never gives me.Gartrell was an awesome pick up and I believe Vasquez starts this season which makes me really happy.

Green gets a C+ B-.......w/e he's ok

Byrd gets a B+ just because of the accident and the fact that the kid is actually a pretty damn good wr for a 7th round pick. Kid has afterburners
eek.gif
andcatches w/e's in the air in traffic like a windshield. 4.3 speed
happy.gif

Ellison......C- and only because the kid is supposedly football smart and hits nicely

The CB...he gets a C or C+ ....seems like he has good ball awareness and is probably an upgrade over "Flash" Gordon, and considering teams pass on usthe most that means the dime back cb is important...

Back
Top Bottom